“This past quarter Confirmit expanded globally to reach a wider customer base, established new partnerships and announced significant additions to the standard-setting Horizons platform,” said Henning Hansen, President and CEO, Confirmit.
New York, NY and Oslo, Norway and London, UK (PRWEB) November 08, 2011
Ranked among the elite for its data integration, strong survey programming and user accessibility, Confirmit, the leading global software provider for Customer Feedback, Employee Feedback and Market Research, continues on an accelerated growth path in 2011, announcing its Third Quarter results.
This past quarter, Confirmit has seen continued solid double-digit revenue growth (a trend for the previous three quarters), solid cash flow and financial performance, verifying Confirmit’s AAA Dun & Bradstreet rating. Due to an increasing global focus on Voice of the Customer, Enterprise Feedback Management and Market Research, Confirmit’s client roster expanded across vertical segments with new customers including British Standards Institute, Center for Applied Research, Inc., Cross Marketing Inc., Hafslund ASA, Purple Strategies, SHI International, SurveyMy, and University of East London.
In addition to solid double digit-revenue, recent Confirmit highlights include:
- Confirmit’s acquisition of Vancouver-based mobile company, Techneos in September. The combination of Techneos, which has installations in more than 55 countries, and Confirmit, the platform that enabled the completion of over 170 million surveys last year, creates a best-in-class technology offering that keeps pace with demand as more companies leverage the mobile channel via browsers and apps;
- The opening of Confirmit’s German office in Cologne, joining an already successful EMEA team which includes Confirmit’s headquarters in Oslo, Norway and offices in the UK and Russia;
- Recognition as a Leader in the Forrester Research Inc. September 2011 report: “The Forrester Wave™: EFM Vendors, Market Insights Platform Providers, Q3 2011”; the report notes how “Confirmit excels with its feature-rich EFM solution.” The report also recognizes Confirmit as a differentiator with its “Strong survey programming capabilities and different levels of user accessibility that allow all employees within the organization, irrespective of experience level, to leverage the solution.”;
- 100% technology uptime of the Confirmit Horizons on-demand enterprise feedback and Market Research platform, Q1 through Q3 with no unscheduled downtime for web-based data collection over a 9-month period;
- Faster response times, reduced by almost half of the previous times, in Confirmit—Authoring, Reportal and Data Collection. The time it takes for Confirmit to return a questionnaire page (on average across approximately 5 to 10 million questionnaire pages displayed every day) is now only 50 milliseconds;
- The launch of its Horizons Version 16 Feature Pack, a set of enhancements to its innovative multi-channel enterprise feedback and Market Research platform that enables businesses to embrace mobile research, drive higher response rates and deliver reports faster.
“This past quarter Confirmit expanded globally to reach a wider customer base, established new partnerships and announced significant additions to the standard-setting Horizons platform,” said Henning Hansen, President and CEO, Confirmit. “Our investment in Techneos creates a powerful combination of best-in-class tools that further advances customers in the quest for actionable business insights. Additionally, we continue to invest in R&D and talent to deliver innovative, multi-channel solutions to the growing market worldwide.”
Confirmit is the world’s leading SaaS vendor for multi-channel Voice of the Customer, Employee Feedback, and Market Research applications. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Cologne, Guildford, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Barcelona, Kuwait City, Madrid, Milan, Pattaya, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Confirmit targets Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include British Airways, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GlaxoSmithKline, Halifax Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Ipsos, Nielsen, The NPD Group, Safeco Insurance, Statoil, Symantec, Virgin Media, and Wells Fargo. Visit http://www.confirmit.com for more information.