Each of the PGAV Destinations speakers brings a wealth of international experience and creative resources to current management and economic issues in the tourism industry.
St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) November 08, 2011
PGAV Destinations, a global leader in the planning and design of entertainment and cultural destinations, announces a busy schedule of significant speaking engagements around the country. Each of the PGAV Destinations speakers brings a wealth of international experience and creative resources to current management and economic issues in the tourism industry:
- John Kemper, Vice President, recently presented at the national conference of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA). He participated in a panel discussion entitled “Project Contracting: When It Absolutely Has to Be Done Overnight… and Correctly…and on Budget!”
- Al Cross, Vice President, presented at the September 2011 Themed Entertainment Association’s SATE (Storytelling/Architecture/Technology/Experience) Conference. He was a speaker in the panel session entitled “The Architecture of Engagement.”
- Mariusz Bleszynski, Project Manager, presented at the October 2011 annual Aquarium & Zoo Facilities Association (AZFA) meeting. His topic was “Exhibit Pool System Selection with a focus on Watertight Shotcrete Pool Construction.”
- Tom Owen, Vice President, presented at the Annual Conference of the American Association of Museums (AAM). He participated in a panel session entitled “All Hands on Deck: Getting Visitors involved in the Work of the Museum.”
- Mike Konzen, Principal, presented at the October 2011 Marketing Outlook Forum, the conference of the US Travel Association. Konzen was a leader in the panel session entitled “New Business Models for Marketing Attractions.”
- Stacey Tarpley, Zoological Designer, presented at the 10th International Conference on Environmental Enrichment (ICEE) in a panel session entitled “Building Enriched Environments through Design Collaboration.”
Upcoming speaking engagements include:
- Ned Diestelkamp, Vice President, will moderate a panel session entitled “Higher Value Merchandise Equals Higher Profits” at the November 14-18, 2011 Expo of the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA).
- Tom Owen, Vice President, will be the Keynote Speaker to discuss “Planning the Future of Museums” at the February 9, 2012 annual meeting of the Association of Science Museum Directors.
About PGAV Destinations PGAV Destinations is a global leader in the planning and design of unique destinations. The firm uniquely combines award-winning storytelling and creativity with business strategy to create some of the world’s most important cultural, heritage, and natural destinations. PGAV develops growth-oriented master plans and translates these plans into innovative new destination products. Now in its fifth decade, the firm has authored hundreds of highly successful projects in places such as SeaWorld, the Grand Canyon, Biltmore Estate, The Gettysburg Battlefield, the Georgia Aquarium, Kennedy Space Center, and Busch Gardens. http://www.pgavdestinations.com
Judy R. Goodman
Lents & Associates
1750 S. Brentwood
St. Louis, MO USA 314.968.3060 jgoodman(at)lentsandassoc(dot)com