Diversified’s reputation for client satisfaction is built upon our ability to provide plan sponsors with industry-leading solutions that help participants achieve a funded retirement and sponsors fulfill their fiduciary requirements
Harrison, NY (PRWEB) November 09, 2011
Diversified ranked as one of the top retirement plan service providers in Boston Research Group’s 2011 Defined Contribution Plan (DCP) Plan Sponsor Satisfaction & Loyalty Study, a nationwide survey of 401(k) plan sponsors. The study listed Diversified as the leading provider in more than 20 categories, including:
- Overall satisfaction—recordkeeping services
- Partners effectively
- Understands sponsors’ needs
- Offers innovative solutions
- Flexible adjusting operating procedures
- Is effective in helping sponsors meet fiduciary responsibilities
- Has resources to offer best plan
- Flexible systems
- Is easy to do business with
- Minimizes administrative burden
- Relationship manager—flexibility
- Relationship manager—proactivity
- Overall satisfaction—education services
- Provision of investment outlook
- Service plans of your size
- Overall satisfaction—participant website
- Overall satisfaction—automated telephone system
- Quality of employee meetings
- Telephone reps—knowledge of plan
- Telephone reps—ability to resolve participant issues
- Statements—deliver timely
- Overall satisfaction—ERISA services
The study also revealed that Diversified met or exceeded industry norms in 38 out of the remaining 48 key service categories.
“Diversified’s reputation for client satisfaction is built upon our ability to provide plan sponsors with industry-leading solutions that help participants achieve a funded retirement and sponsors fulfill their fiduciary requirements,” said Peter Zummo, senior vice president, client relationship development, at Diversified. “We have long utilized the latest technology to deliver the services, tools and communications that both plan sponsors and participants value.”
Diversified is a leading provider of customized retirement plan administration, participant communication and open architecture investment solutions for mid- to large-sized organizations. The company’s expertise covers the entire spectrum of defined benefit and defined contribution plans, including: 401(k) and 403(b) (traditional and Roth); 457; nonqualified deferred compensation; profit sharing; money purchase; cash balance and Taft-Hartley plans; and rollover and Roth IRA. Diversified helps two million participants save and invest wisely for and throughout retirement.
Headquartered in Harrison, NY, the company’s regional offices are located in Arkansas, California, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin. To learn more, visit http://www.divinvest.com.
About the study
The Boston Research Group "Defined Contribution Plan 2011 Plan Sponsor Satisfaction and Loyalty Study" is a nationwide study of 1,454 401(k) plan sponsors with $5 million or more in plan assets. Sponsors were asked to identify their plan’s recordkeeper, rate the recordkeeper on a wide range of issues, and determine their needs for 401(k) products and services. The sample was drawn from the largest recordkeepers in the market above $5 million in plan assets. The data were collected April through July 2011. Industry norms are defined as the average score of all providers taken collectively.