We are thrilled to be included in the BN.com holiday gift guide.
New Brunswick, NJ (PRWEB) November 09, 2011
Smartbox, the worldwide leader in the ‘experiential gifting’ category, is currently featured in the 2011 Barnes & Noble online (BN.com) holiday gift guide. The BN.com list of handpicked gift ideas will give all customers an exclusive 15% off discount on the entire Smartbox collection.
The emerging “experiential gifting” industry provides thought from the gift-giver and an array of options for the gift recipient. Led by Smartbox, the “experiential gifting” category has gained it’s international popularity by creating emotions and memories in the gifting industry – both in consumer and business marketplaces.
“We are thrilled to be included in the BN.com holiday gift guide,” said David Meyers, Smartbox CEO of North America. “We hope their loyal customers consider Smartbox as a holiday gift option for friends and family.”
The Smartbox collection includes:
- Zagat Smartbox “Table for Two” – Dinner for the recipient and a guest at top Zagat-rated restaurant in one of the following cities: Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco or Washington D.C. ($99)
- Gourmet Retreats – One night stay in lavish accommodations throughout the U.S., sumptuous five-course dinners, breakfast included, in-room massages, and plush king size suites. ($369)
- Adrenaline – Hundreds of exhilarating activities to choose from, including skydiving, bungee jumping, motorcycle racing and more. ($299)
- Charming Getaways – One-night stays in historic homes, rustic ranches or quaint Victorian Inns with breakfast included. ($129)
- Serenity – Health and wellness treatments ranging from Vichy showers and ice cream pedicures to champagne manicures and lemongrass body scrubs. ($119)
- Adventure – Opportunity to take a surfing lesson, horseback riding or many other exciting options. ($69)
- Fun for All – Activities for Two including Winery Tours & Tasting, Pinball Museum and Cooking Lessons. ($49)
Smartbox is the next generation of gift cards allowing one to choose from a selection of activities and destinations within a given theme. Smartbox is presented in a gift box featuring a color guidebook with full details of each activity or escape. The recipient selects an experience, makes the reservation directly with the establishment (contact details are provided in the guidebook) and redeems the gift card upon arrival. Currently, Smartbox is available in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Great Lakes, Texas & California regions of the U.S.
Since its creation, Smart&Co. has grown at an exceptional rate. Having branches in Europe, the U.S., and Canada with its head office near Paris, today it employs more than 1,000 employees. Smart&Co. and its Smartbox gift experiences are specialists in creating interesting trips and leisure activities. Since the founding of the group, more than 5 million Europeans have experienced Smart&Co. In 2004 Smart&Co. was awarded the Oscar for Innovation -- Smart&Co. continues to find new ways of bringing people together for leisure pursuits.