Business process optimization platforms, such as Starview, should be considered as organizations look to augment their current business processes with real-time analytics with the ability to automate task execution.
San Jose, California (PRWEB) November 09, 2011
Starview Inc. (http://www.starviewinc.com), provider of the industry’s leading business analytics and optimization platform (BAOP), today announced general availability of the Starview Enterprise Platform: the industry’s first and only packaged enterprise platform for real-time business analytics and optimization for today’s data drenched enterprise. The Starview Enterprise Platform enables companies to sift, monitor and analyze data and, then, identify the ‘best next action’ for faster, better-informed decisions. Starview’s platform-centric approach offers a packaged alternative to today’s custom-built business analytics and intelligence solutions which are complex, piecemeal, and extremely expensive and difficult to maintain.
Big data is big business, and as more and more systems come online and the sheer size and volume of data increases, businesses are looking to make analytics purchases in order to move to real-time analytics. A recent study by industry analyst firm Enterprise Strategy Group shows that 38 percent of enterprises plan to implement new data analytics solutions in the next 12 to 18 months.
“Business analytics is among the top five IT priorities for more than 50 percent of organizations polled in a recent ESG study. We believe this number will continue to grow as the application of analytics to support more real-time operations will become a must-have to maintain a competitive edge,” said Julie Lockner, Sr. Analyst and VP of Data Management for Enterprise Strategy Group. “Business process optimization platforms, such as Starview, should be considered as organizations look to augment their current business processes with real-time analytics with the ability to automate task execution."
That is exactly what the Starview Enterprise Platform enables for today’s businesses.
Benefits are varied and include the ability to:
- Energy & Utilities: Create truly Smart Grids that reduce carbon footprint while promoting a greener planet; meet compliance regulations and avoid disasters by monitoring the states of pipelines and drilling platforms. To view a demo of a Smart Grid operating in a real-time environment, please visit: http://www.starviewinc.com/business-analytics-optimzation-platform/view-demo/.
- Financial Services: Deploy solutions for intelligent predictive trading that maximizes profit and for ensuring payments and funds in large transaction processing institutions are completed and bleed is eliminated.
- Manufacturing: Identify opportunities to conserve resources and virtually eliminate waste through real-time predictive actions that ensure 100 percent throughput and the highest levels of quality.
- Telecommunications: Pinpoint and maximize new revenue opportunities and competitively differentiate in a market that is rapidly becoming commoditized.
Platform-Centric Approach for Lower Cost of Ownership and Faster Time to Market
The Starview Enterprise Platform comes complete with all of the components required to enable measurable business value in multiple lines of business across a wide array of industries. Starview’s patented technology is over a decade in the making and ensures a rapid time to deployment, cross-enterprise scalability, and a lower cost of ownership than custom-built solutions.
The Starview Enterprise Platform provides:
- Platform-centric packaging that supports multiple industries and process-driven applications that can be deployed within a specific line of business as well across the whole of the enterprise.
- Business Event Processing that provides the ability to process large amounts of fluid data, maintain those transactions in memory and then trigger the optimal action.
- Scalable, standards-based architecture that takes advantage of existing enterprise architecture and investments.
- Support for in-use Business Intelligence applications, industry-specific applications, and unique business rules.
- Compact and complete architecture that combines features of event processing, analytics, real-time decisioning and optimization, adaptors and a rules-based Interactive Development Environment.
- Rich, graphical management tools that make deployment, simulation, testing, reporting, and the whole of the development lifecycle easy to manage.
“Today’s announcement is the culmination of almost a decade of development and innovative customer deployments that have taught us, through real-life experience, how to solve the increasing demand for real-time analytics and optimization by identifying the next best action and delivering all of that business value in a productized platform,” said Jerry Meerkatz, CEO, Starview Inc. “Working through both partners and directly with large enterprises that are struggling to meet this demand, I anticipate not only excitement, but rapid adoption of the platform in multiple industries.”
The Starview Enterprise Platform is available under enterprise licensing pricing programs as well as enterprise subscription licensing. For more information on the Business Analytics Optimization Platform marketplace and the Starview Enterprise Platform, download a white paper at: http://www.starviewinc.com/resource-center/ or contact Starview directly at info(at)starviewtechnology(dot)com.
About Starview, Inc.
Starview Inc. is the provider of the industry’s leading Business Analytics and Optimization Platform (BAOP). The Starview Enterprise Platform enables Active Optimization for organizations needing to manage, monitor and maximize the potential of large amounts of fast-moving, fluid data in real time, improving efficiency, identifying new revenue opportunities, streamlining operations, and mitigating waste. Starview’s platform is compact and complete and offers a feature set that spans advanced analytics, real-time decisioning, event processing and business activity monitoring to help today’s enterprise automate intelligent decision-making that results in increased profitability. Starview’s platform is targeted for use in a wide variety of industries including telecommunications, manufacturing, financial services and energy and utilities. Some of the world’s most innovative companies use Starview’s technology to meet the demands of a constantly-changing business environment. For more information, please visit http://www.starviewinc.com.
Starview Inc., Starview Enterprise Platform, Star and Active Model are all licensed trademarks of Starview Inc. Any other trademarks contained herein are the respective property of their owners.
# # #