Goat Milk Stuff’s popular Holiday Gift Packs are a thoughtful way to share wonderful sentiments with those you care about.
Charlestown, IN (PRWEB) November 09, 2011
Goat Milk Stuff and the Jonas family of PJ, Jim and their eight children are offering Holiday Gift of all-natural goat milk soaps, bath bombs, lotions and more online at http://www.GoatMilkStuff.com. Prices for the gift packs range from $12 to $35 for homemade chemical-free products that provide a delightful way to relax while pampering and moisturizing the skin.
PJ Jonas, Founder, said, “Goat Milk Stuff’s popular Holiday Gift Packs are a thoughtful way to share wonderful sentiments with those you care about.”
The Jonas family and GoatMilkStuff.com have been featured on NBC’s Today Show at and by other TV coverage as well as on Bloomberg Small Business and other radio shows along with magazines, newspapers and on the Internet.
Goat Milk Stuff Gift Packs, each in a reusable elegant organza bag, are shipped free and include:
- Beauty Pack contains three bars of scented soaps, body lotion stick, and lip balm for $20.
- Bath Pack has a bar of soap and two small bath fizzies in the matching fragrance, for $12.
- Foot Care Pack has a peppermint fizzy foot bath, luffa to exfoliate and lotion stick for $16.
- Gift Box Set, wrapped and ready in red box with white bow, contains a bar of goat milk soap, lotion stick, lip balm, bath fizzy gift and a tub of sugar scrub hearts, for $35.
- Twin Pack with a bar of soap and a lotion stick in the matching fragrance for $12.
- Gift Pack that you design, choosing 3 half bars of soap and the color of the organza bag for $12.
Goat Milk Stuff Gift Packs offer a wide range of wonderful scents, including popular comfort scented Oatmeal, Milk & Honey and Luv Spell, with its citrus and floral aroma, to Black Raspberry with a hint of vanilla, Clean Cotton with a fresh aroma, Honeysuckle with a hint of jasmine, Lavender and sweet scented Pink Sugary.
From their small Indiana farm, PJ and her husband Jim run Goat Milk Stuff with the help of their eight home-schooled children, aged 4 to 14, each with an age appropriate chore in the business. Oldest sister Brett helps in the office while the youngest girls, Indigo and Jade, often help to bag soap, while brothers Colter, Emery, Fletcher, Greyden and Hewitt milk and care for the goats.
In addition to GoatMilkStuff.com, the Jonas business maintains an active social media presence with a growing following on Facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/GoatMilkStuff, YouTube at YouTube.com/GoatMilkStuff and on Twitter at Twitter.com/GoatMilkStuff.
Goat Milk Stuff™ is based in Charlestown, Indiana, and markets natural goat milk Soaps, Lip Balms, Lotions, Bath Bombs and Laundry products. Online at http://www.GoatMilkStuff.com, the Jonas’ company markets a full range of products that are quickly shipped directly to consumers. For media, licensing and entertainment, contact Brian Dobson at DobsonPR.com or bd(at)dobsonpr(dot)com.