Austin, TX (PRWEB) November 11, 2011
Onboarding is the process of meeting new employees' immediate needs and it is the first and best opportunity to turn new hires into productive, happy and successful employees. Prompt delivery of the necessary tools can help employees feel immediately valued and productive.
However, planning for critical activities such as training, mentoring and probationary reviews extends well past the traditional orientation. These relationship-building activities help extend the strong reputation and culture organizations work so hard to promote during the recruitment and hiring phase.
In this webcast, PeopleAdmin’s Wendy Middlebrook, director of human resources, will discuss the onboarding challenges she has experienced in her decade-plus history in talent management and how automation can improve upon this crucial piece of the staffing process.
PeopleAdmin’s product manager, Brett Tearney will join Ms. Middlebrook and speak to the benefits of having an automated onboarding solution and how it can improve the employee engagement process. From both experts, you will learn:
- How engagement positively influences productivity, retention and morale, and how it can have a tangible impact on the organizational mission
- How you can improve tactical efficiency and compliance across traditionally disparate groups
- How to prolong the facilitation of relationships, improve line-of-sight from job duties to institutional initiatives and ultimately improve employee engagement
- How technology can pull it all together through automation, data capture and visibility
Complimentary Webcast: Strategic Onboarding - Strengthening Institutional Culture through Engagement Focused Employee Onboarding
- Date: Thursday, November 17, 2011
- Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CT
- Register Here
BRING A PEER, AND YOU BOTH COULD WIN AN iPOD SHUFFLE!* - An iPod Shuffle will be given away at the end of the webcast! Forward this invite to any HR contact or friend who would enjoy hearing about the benefits of an automated talent management solution. Simply enter each other's names in the designated boxes on registration form. *Referee can not be a current PeopleAdmin customer.