San Jose, Calif. (PRWEB) November 10, 2011
Sunrise Telecom® Incorporated (OTC: SRTI), a market-leading provider of test, monitoring and workflow management solutions for cable, telecom, wireless operators, and equipment manufacturers, today announced that the company will be showcasing its award-winning portfolio of test and measurement solutions at SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2011 (booth 726), Nov. 15-17, 2011, at Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Sunrise Telecom’s solutions help network operators assure and maintain today’s most advanced cable networks.
Among the key drivers in the cable market this year and next are the demand for streaming services from content providers such as Netflix and Amazon. These popular services further stimulate the need for switched digital video (SDV), DOCSIS3 and bandwidth reclamation to ensure a quality experience for subscribers. In addition, the explosive growth in business services over DOCSIS is driving the need for new tools. Rolling out new services requires operators to fully characterize every aspect of their cable networks, from the head-end to the home. Sunrise Telecom’s outstanding portfolio of network test, troubleshooting and maintenance tools allows system operators to ensure network quality and deliver next-generation services with confidence.
At SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2011, booth 726, Sunrise Telecom will demonstrate the following:
- Efficient implementation of advanced plant analysis, helping Operators maintain high customer satisfaction, featuring our AT2500RQv - "Best in Class Spectrum Analyzer;
- Modern strategies to assure Triple Play Services, featuring our CM3 Series of System Maintenance Meters;
- Best Practices in Business Services performance assurance, featuring Sunrise Telecom's award-winning RxTTM Smart Productivity Test Platform;
- Way to maximize workforce work force productivity via fully integrated Workflow Optimization
Systems, featuring Sunrise Telecom's award winning realGATETM system;
- How to effectively deploy proactive 24/7 network assurance systems using Sunrise Telecom's realWORXTM .
To register for a free VIP expo pass to SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2011 and schedule a meeting with Sunrise Telecom at booth 726, visit http://bit.ly/uLnr0a.
About Sunrise Telecom Incorporated
Sunrise Telecom is a leader in test and measurement solutions for telecom, cable and wireless networks. The company's robust portfolio of feature-rich, easy-to-use products enables service providers to deliver premium voice, video, data and next-generation digital multimedia services quickly, reliably, and cost-effectively. Based in San Jose, California, Sunrise Telecom distributes its products through a direct sales force and a global network of sales representatives and distributors. For more information, visit http://www.sunrisetelecom.com.
Integrity Public Relations, Inc.
949.768.4423 ext. 801
Sunrise Telecom Incorporated