London, UK (PRWEB) November 11, 2011
Multiconcept operators (MCOs), those companies that own and operate at least three unique restaurant concepts with annual sales of USD 10 million or more, find themselves in a best-of-both-worlds scenario. These companies are able to take advantage of the economies of scale and efficiencies characteristic of chain restaurants, while also enjoying the local patronage and menu flexibility of independent restaurant operators.
The companies occupy a potentially important niche for foodservice suppliers and distributors, with 116 of the top 200 MCOs having annual sales of at least USD 30 million. Overall, the top 200 MCO companies represent 1,448 concepts, 2,367 units and over USD 5 billion in annual sales.
New research report “Top 200 Leading Multiconcept Operators” drawn up by Technomic has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Top 200 Leading Multiconcept Operators
Published: October, 2011
Price: US$ 2,995
The report provides rankings and detailed profiles for 200 of the nation’s leading multiconcept operators – from apparent leader Levy Restaurants and Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises to growing market-specific groups such as New Orleans' Link Restaurant Group and Chef Bryan Caswell's PF&B Management Co. in Houston.
Each Profile Outlines:
- headquarter information and key contacts;
- sales and unit data;
- company history;
- concept positioning, menu focus and ambiance of each restaurant brand.
Besides, the study features the R&D process, methods of procurement, as well as an analysis of key trends.
Restaurant and Foodservice Reports on other Top Operators and Restaurant Chains are also Available:
- Technomic Leading Convenience Stores Foodservice Report
- Technomic Top 200 Canadian Chain Restaurant Report
- Technomic Top 25 Bakery Cafe Chains Restaurant Report
- Technomic Top 75 Limited-Service Burger Chains Restaurant Report
- Technomic Leading 100 U.K. Chain Restaurant Report
- Technomic Top 100 Fast-Casual Chain Restaurant Report
- Technomic Top 100 Limited-Service Sandwich Chains Restaurant Report
- Technomic Top 50 Limited-Service Mexican Chains Restaurant Report
- Technomic Top 100 Limited-Service Pizza Chains Restaurant Report
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Technomic page.