We offer great deals with convenience in mind so shoppers can have more time to relax during this festive season.
Knoxville, TN (PRWEB) November 15, 2011
The holiday season is supposed to be a time of relaxation, but for busy professionals it can be a time-consuming burden. The experts at Jewelry Television have offered some time- and money-saving tips to assist busy professionals in shopping this holiday season.
“We understand the importance of our customers’ time,” said Natalie Parman, vice president of merchandising at Jewelry Television. “We offer great deals with convenience in mind so shoppers can have more time to relax during this festive season.”
Jewelry Television suggests the following tips for busy professionals:
- Create an online shopping list - Planning ahead can save time and money. Shopping sites like http://www.blackfriday.com offer deals from multiple retailers. Major retailers often “leak” Black Friday specials in advance to generate interest. Many items available in stores are also available online, so it’s really not necessary to run all over town to save a few dollars.
- Pre-shop and save - Black Friday is no longer a 24-hour shopping event. Many major retailers offer deals early to guarantee holiday revenue goals are met.
- Organize discount codes - Many online retailers have discount codes for items that guarantee additional percentages off or free shipping. Compile a list of the discount codes you want to use later. At checkout, copy and paste the discount code for instant savings.
- Look for “tiered” pricing - Many retailers offer the lowest price for a specified period of time only. If you know you want an item, research when the lowest price will be available and plan accordingly. For example, JTV is offering special “Doorbuster” pricing on certain items the entire week of Black Friday.
- Shop from home - Sleep in and shop from home. Multichannel retailers like JTV offer more ways to shop than traditional brick and mortar retailers. Why not check out the deals on television while you’re basting the turkey? You can always order from the network’s website later if you don’t have time to pick up the phone.
With these simple tips busy professional can save time, gas and money and get back to relaxing at home with family. For more information about Jewelry Television, visit http://www.jtv.com.
About Jewelry Television®
Jewelry Television® (JTV) is the only broadcast shopping network that focuses exclusively on the sale of fine jewelry and gemstones. The privately-held company was founded in 1993 and broadcasts high definition programming 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to over 80 million unique households in the U.S. Jewelry Television® was recently ranked the 14th largest retailer of fine jewelry in the U.S. by National Jeweler. JTV.com is the fifth largest jewelry destination on the internet according to Internet Retailer’s Top 500 Guide for 2010. For more information, visit JTV.com.