Hacker break-ins are in the news every day, Safegadget.com helps protect against these growing threats.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Burlingame, CA (PRWEB) November 15, 2011
Safegadget.com is a new computer security website that helps educate individuals and small businesses on how to safely use their devices in an age where computer hacking is in the news every day. The regularly updated website includes free, informative articles covering how to secure a variety of gadgets:
- Securing Windows PCs
- Smartphones, including the iPhone and Android
- iPads and other tablets
- Wireless network (Wi-Fi) routers
Safegadget's tutorials cover a wide range of important security topics, including:
- Creating, storing, and using secure passwords
- Securely using a public wireless network (Wi-Fi) hotspot
- Safely performing online trading, banking, and shopping
- Ensuring online privacy
- Finding free and legitimate Internet security, anti-malware, and anti-virus software
- Securing your Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome)
- Safely using email and Facebook
Hackers have been in the headlines for the last couple of years. Sites have been breached, passwords stolen, and confidential information put at risk. Safegadget.com is a free resource that helps individuals safely navigate the Internet.
With the movement of data and applications to the cloud, privacy and security are more important than ever. Users and businesses entrust their information to online services without even thinking about security. Safegadget.com's purpose is to educate users on how to protect themselves against new online threats in an ever changing and evolving computer landscape.
Safegadget.com is an informational website dedicated to helping individuals and small businesses secure their computers and electronic devices. For more information please visit http://www.safegadget.com.