“The key to a great software company is enabling customers to operate powerful software with simplicity...Nuix 3.6 is about increasing simplicity for our users while adding to our search capabilities to make the results even more powerful.”
Past News ReleasesRSS
Washington, DC (PRWEB) November 16, 2011
Nuix, a worldwide provider of information management technologies including eDiscovery, electronic investigation and information governance software, today announced its most recent core product release: Nuix 3.6.
The new software will have a significant impact on Nuix’s legal, government and corporate customers, who will benefit from a range of new features enabling greater efficiency, accuracy and simplicity when managing information or identifying key pieces of evidence.
Chief among the improvements is the ability of customers to better manage custodians in litigation and manage and manipulate production sets as well as improved search functionality, enhanced language identification and entity extraction.
Some key product enhancements include:
● A custodian management framework which provides an effective way to define, update and manage individual custodians;
● Introduction of industry standard DT Search style query syntax to complement Nuix’s existing Lucene search syntax;
● Production set enhancements providing greater efficiency across a variety of workflows and giving more control over what is exported and when;
● Enhanced language identification allowing users to identify documents written in different languages, not just characters;
● Entity extraction and regular expressions, enabling the identification of credit card numbers, email addresses and other personally identifiable information across virtually any quantity of unstructured data, enabling detection of the leaking of sensitive personal data;
● Extended near duplicate technology to compare selected sets of documents against other data sets in order to identify similar content for review and analysis.
The new software release follows extensive consultation with Nuix customers, including face-to-face and webinar feedback sessions, analysis of support requests, Nuix Boot Camps, as well as client input from beta testing, and the Nuix Exchange, held in Sydney in late October.
“Over 50 customers have already seen and used the 3.6 beta release and the overwhelming feedback is that they are really impressed by the new features and believe strongly that this version of Nuix will simplify their lives and enable them to achieve more,” said Nuix CEO, Eddie Sheehy.
“The key to a great software company is enabling customers to operate powerful software with simplicity. Those that achieve simplicity gain customers. Those that don’t, either turn into service providers or go out of business. Nuix 3.6 is about increasing simplicity for our users while adding to our search capabilities to make the results even more powerful.”
Full details on the new features and enhancements available in Nuix 3.6 are available at nuix.com/newrelease
Nuix is a worldwide provider of information management technologies, including eDiscovery, electronic investigation and information governance software. Nuix solutions scale to meet the needs of the smallest or largest organizations, making it faster and easier to undertake investigations and data management activities, no matter the size or complexity of the data sets. Nuix customers include the world’s leading advisory firms, litigation support providers, enterprises, government departments, law enforcement agencies, and all of the world's major corporate regulatory bodies.