This is literally taking millions of domaining opportunities in your pocket wherever you go and will give our members an even stronger edge when building their domain portfolios.
Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) November 15, 2011
Available immediately from the Apple iTunes App Store the new Protrada iPhone App gives members access to the most popular features including:
- Domain Exchange which allows members to search, sort and filter over 6.4million aftermarket domains,
- Watchlist so members can easily keep their eyes on domains they are interested in acquiring,
- Portfolio giving members mobile access to all the domains they have acquired and imported into Protrada, and,
- Alfred the revolutionary new communications platform that provides members with their current domain trading and portfolio status.
“Never before have domain name investors been able to search, sort and filter domains from the largest auction houses while on the move,” said Troy Rushton, CEO and founder of Protrada. “This is literally taking millions of domaining opportunities in your pocket wherever you go and will give our members an even stronger edge when building their domain portfolios.”
The Protrada iPhone App is free to download. Users must have a Protrada account or can create one, with a free 14 day trial, at Protrada.com to experience the full power of the Protrada iPhone App.
The latest Protrada iPhone App launch follows the recent Protrada enhancements to make search, filtering and communications easier for members to search, sort and analyze over 6.4 million aftermarket domains from Protrada partners.
Protrada is the world’s first aggregator of the major domain auction houses. It provides members with the data and tools to buy, build and sell domains automatically from within the Protrada platform. Launched in mid 2011, Protrada manages more than 150,000 global domain names. http://www.protrada.com
About Winged Media
Winged Media Pty Ltd was established in 2009 to develop a range of platform-based solutions for the domain investing arena, targeting professional domainers, internet marketers and share investors around the world. With offices in Australia and the United States of America, the company has launched a range of digital innovations, including Devname, kwIQ Tool, Parklings, Protrada and Shoppatube. http://www.wingedmedia.com
For more news on Winged Media:
- Visit their blog at http://www.wingedmedia.com/blog
- Find them on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/winged-media
For further information and media interviews please contact:
Craig Russell |Winged Media| +61 (0) 418 468 470 |craig(dot)russell(at)wingedmedia(dot)com
- Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others