"An extremely productive day. Huge amount of content crisply covered in a single day."
Tony White, CEO- ICI Solutions
Zurich, Switzerland (PRWEB UK) 16 November 2011
World Financial Symposiums, the leading provider of educational conferences for software, IT, internet, mobile, and related tech companies, announces its ninth annual European “Growth and Exit Strategies” conference taking place in London on 6 December 2011. It is the leading annual event in our industry bringing tech and finance leaders together and annually draws hundreds of company owners and key execs in software, IT, telecom, internet and related technologies. The symposium is held each year in Silicon Valley, New York, and London. Major company presenters have included Cisco, Google, CapGemini, EMC, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce.com as well as leaders in finance from around the world.
The symposium is a day long, filled with panels and keynote presentations on key financial and technology topics that affect the owners and top executives of these technology companies. It is an exceptional venue for you to consider your firm’s direction and to help you formulate your company’s growth and exit strategy going forward.
Hear from leaders in finance, technology, and strategy on 10 questions facing European tech execs and investors today:
Attend this conference to learn about:
- How do you bombproof your value from the financial crisis?
- What’s happened to venture capital in Europe?
- How does your cloud strategy impact an exit?
- Are you a potential casualty in the Patent Wars?
- How do you surf the mega trends to create mega value?
- Social Networking - will it kill your business?
- What are the 10 steps to a trade sale optimal outcome?
- How do you avoid the 10 Deadly Deal Disasters?
- Why will tech transactions continue to expand?
- Who are the new tech buyers driving the market?
This year’s faculty also includes speakers from Advent, Corum, Carlyle, Dassault, London Stock Exchange, Micro Focus, Silicon Valley Bank, Vasco, and many more…
- Corporate development professionals from major acquirers
- Entrepreneurs who recently sold their companies
- Venture Capital and Private Equity specialists invested in technology
- Leading industry visionaries, and leaders who shape our industry
World Financial Symposiums (WFS) is an international organization dedicated to educating technology leaders and encouraging deal flow among key industry colleagues. As a networking facilitator, WFS organizes and promotes forums, seminars and conferences; drawing thousands of senior deal makers including CEOs, CFOs, PE and corporate investors, and other transaction participants from software and IT industries worldwide to over 30 events in the past decade. For more information, please visit: http://worldfinancialsymposiums.com/content/home.php
Comments on past events:
"Execellent breadth of topics wide range was great."
Kris Barker, CEO- Express Metrix
"… for both buyers and sellers and helpful to people with all levels of experience in software M&A."
Tom Schroeder, VP Corporate Development, Business Objects
Tuesday, 6 December 2011
8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Offices of Olswang
90 High Holborn
London WC1V 6XX
World Financial Symposiums
11410 NE 124th Street Suite 413
Kirkland, WA 98034 USA