Accident, MD (PRWEB) November 16, 2011
FireFly Farms Creamery & Market (http://www.fireflyfarms.com), producer of artisanal goat cheeses from Maryland’s Allegheny Plateau, is pleased to announce the availability of their 2011 limited edition gourmet gift crate samplers—appetizing treats for your favorite holiday host, cherished friend, or appreciated business-client this winter season.
Each elegant, slide-top, wooden gift crate features two of FireFly Farms’ award-winning handcrafted cheeses paired with a selection of specialty food items from the FireFly Farms Creamery & Market, located at 107 South Main Street in Accident, Maryland, in Garrett County.
Customers have various gift crate sampler options from which to choose:
- The Traditional Artisan Gift Crate Sampler pairs a ten-ounce FireFly Farms’ soft-ripened, creamy Merry Goat Round™ with a half-pound, long-ripened wedge of the rich, dense Black & Blue™.
- The Classic Artisan Gift Crate pairs a ten-ounce pyramid of the soft-ripened, sharp and creamy Mountain Top Bleu™ and a half-pound wedge of the rustic, perfect-for-melting Cabra La Mancha™.
- The Traditional and Classic Artisan Gift Crate Boxes also include crackers plus a sweet, a savory, and a salty item to provide a well-balanced combination of products to satisfy any cheese lover’s palate.
- A la carte items also may be added to the gift crate samplers, including a log of FireFly Farms’ versatile Allegheny Chèvre™, an Olli Napoli Salame, a sturdy Boska cheese hatchet, or a handmade wooden cutting board.
- Market visitors may also custom-design their own samplers to meet their specific needs and tastes.
The gift crate samplers order form is available online at http://www.fireflyfarms.com. Completed order forms can be faxed or submitted in person at the Market. Orders may also be made by calling FireFly Farms Creamery & Market at 301-746-8188. Custom gift crate samplers are only available to Market visitors.
All FireFly Farms gift crate samplers are thoughtfully packaged to preserve the cheese during transporting and shipping. Each gift crate also includes a detailed description of each cheese along with expert serving, wrapping, and cooking tips from FireFly Farms Head Cheese Maker, Matt Cedro.
Prices for the FireFly Farm Creamery & Market gift crate samplers start at $98.00. Shipping costs are additional.
“Our new gift crate samplers offer the perfect gift for every occasion. Recipients will savor these items during a family holiday feast or on a quiet winter night with a favorite wine,” says Pablo Solanet, FireFly Farms Chef de Cuisine. “And in addition to serving as an elegant gift box, the wooden gift crates may be repurposed as a container for cheese in your fridge or for a cherished collectable,” he added.