As we reach our 15th anniversary, we’re not just celebrating how far we’ve come. We are looking forward to unprecedented growth and a new way to delight our customers, thanks to the acquisition of Provade.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 15, 2011
Fifteen years ago, Pinnacle Technical Resources launched from a living room. Now, as the firm celebrates a landmark anniversary, it has grown into a major force among staffing and workforce solutions companies, with 4,000 consultants serving clients at more than 450 sites across North America.
Pinnacle’s status as an industry leader was further cemented earlier this month, as the company acquired Provade, Inc., creating an unprecedented union between a company focused on staffing and a business that provides the vendor management technology relied on by Fortune 500 companies.
“As we reach our 15th anniversary, we’re not just celebrating how far we’ve come,” said Nina Vaca-Humrichouse, CEO and founder of Pinnacle. “We are looking forward to unprecedented growth and a new way to delight our customers, thanks to the acquisition of Provade.”
The Provade acquisition is just one of the recent major happenings at Pinnacle:
- For the seventh straight year, the company was named to the Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies.
- Pinnacle was ranked the third-fastest-growing staffing firm in the United States by Staffing Industry Analysts. It was the company’s seventh consecutive year to be ranked among the top 10 fastest-growing firms – something no other organization has accomplished.
- Pinnacle was honored as the country’s top minority-owned firm by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).
- Pinnacle was one of only seven companies to receive the 2011 AT&T Supplier Award for helping AT&T deliver outstanding service to its customers.
In addition, Pinnacle team members continue their involvement in business and community organizations. With their fingers on the pulse of the employment markets, Pinnacle leaders can provide insights and strategies beneficial to these groups as they work to create positive change:
- Vaca-Humrichouse serves as chairman of the board for the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, as well as a founding board member for Startup America Partnership.
- Jim Humrichouse, president for Pinnacle, was just named to the board of directors for the North Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- Senior vice president Freddy Vaca recently joined the board of directors of the Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau
“We welcome opportunities to give back to the community,” Vaca-Humrichouse said. “It’s exciting to create needed jobs, serve clients well, and provide business intelligence and insight to the organizations we respect. I can’t wait to see what the next 15 years hold.”
About Pinnacle Technical Resources, Inc.
Pinnacle is a staffing and managed services firm that recruits and manages contingent labor for a broad variety of Fortune 500 and public sector clients. The firm’s services include staff augmentation, supplier management, payrolling, vendor management solutions and independent contractor (IC) compliance. Pinnacle’s 4,000 consultants serve clients at more than 450 sites across North America. In 2011, Pinnacle was ranked the third-fastest-growing staffing firm in the United States by Staffing Industry Analysts and honored as the country's top minority-owned firm by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). For more information, visit us at http://www.Pinnacle1.com.