Our winners are evidence that email marketing is moving light years beyond ‘batch-and-blast’ tactics. Marketers are combining solid strategies and creative tactics to drive impressive results...
Jacksonville, FL (PRWEB) November 15, 2011
MarketingSherpa has announced its seventh annual Email Marketing Awards winners. They were selected from hundreds of entries based upon strategy, creativity, results, and integration into overall marketing programs.
Their work has been compiled in the MarketingSherpa Email Awards 2012 Special Report, sponsored by Responsys. Download it here for free to uncover the industry’s smartest, most-effective innovations, as well as campaign descriptions, sample emails, extensive results metrics, and judges' analyses.
“Our winners are evidence that email marketing is moving light years beyond ‘batch-and-blast’ tactics. Marketers are combining solid strategies and creative tactics to drive impressive results – like the nearly 1,700 percent more revenue per email sent by Jet Blue, and the millions of new subscribers for Citrix Online,” says lead judge Adam T. Sutton, Senior Reporter, MarketingSherpa. “These are shining examples for other marketers to follow, and that’s why we’ve created a special report featuring their campaigns that you can download for free.”
Grand Prize Winners
- Citrix Online won B2B Best-in-Show for their Content Sharing Campaign. Their organization sent their email subscribers content that they would be eager to read and share, and they designed the emails to make it easy for them to do so. The result: an email list lift of 35 percent and several million new subscribers.
- JetBlue won B2C Best-in-Show for its Remarketing Triggers Campaign. They used triggered emails to capture the attention, and the bookings, of people who abandoned their online shopping carts. The triggered emails leveraged research, testing, personalization and more to drive 1,640 percent more revenue per email than their typical promotional emails.
- Best Promotional Email or Campaign: Travelocity - Win-back Campaign
- Best Audience Engagement: Condor- Reactivation Campaign
- Best Personalization/Segmentation Strategy: Clare Florist - List Segmentation &
Targeted Campaign Design
- Best Email List Growth Campaign: Citrix Online – Content Marketing Strategy
- Best Triggered Email or Auto-Responder Series: Jet Blue – Remarketing Triggers
- Best Promotional Email or Campaign: Avaya – “Show Me Avaya Flare”
- Best Audience Engagement: General Paint – Data Enhancement Campaign
- Best Personalization/Segmentation Strategy: Microsoft – Office 365 Trial Conversion Program
- Best Email List Growth Campaign: Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes – “Club Veg” Initiative
- Best Triggered Email or Auto-Responder Series: Feldman Entertainment – Welcome Series
- Best Email Innovation: rabbit eMarketing – Birthday Campaign
- Best Promotional Email or Campaign: MidwayUSA – Black Friday/Cyber Monday Campaign
- Best Promotional Email or Campaign: California State Parks Foundation – Sponsor a Vehicle
- Best Audience Engagement: EllisLab – Reactivation Email
- Best Personalization/Segmentation Strategy: Provenance Food & Wine – Meet Your Makers
- Best Email List Growth Campaign: Wale – Email List Creation
- Best Triggered Email or Auto-Responder Series: PostcardMania- Automated Folllow-up
- Best Email Innovation: Wyndham Rewards – “Excuse to Escape”
For more information and to download the free special report go here: http://marketingsherpa.com/emailsummit/awards
Media Contact: Bethany Caudell, MECLABS, 1-800-517-5531
MarketingSherpa publishes practical Case Studies, Benchmark Reports, exclusive research, how-to instructional materials and eight content-specific newsletters for more than 237,000 content, email, inbound marketing, search, B2B and consumer marketing professionals each week. In its tenth year, the marketing research publisher has been praised by The Economist, Harvard Business School’s Working Knowledge Site and Entrepreneur.com. Along with MarketingExperiments and InTouch, MarketingSherpa is part of the MECLABS Group, which offers marketers practical research data and information, professional training and networking summits.
Responsys is the leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions that enable companies to engage in relationship marketing across the interactive channels customers are embracing today—email, mobile, social, display and the web. With Responsys solutions, marketers can create, execute, and automate highly dynamic campaigns and lifecycle marketing programs that are designed to grow revenue, increase marketing efficiency, and strengthen customer loyalty. Responsys’ New School Marketing vision, flexible on-demand application suite, and customer success-focused services aim to deliver high ROI, increased levels of automation and fast time-to-value. Founded in 1998, Responsys is headquartered in San Bruno, California and has offices throughout the world. Responsys serves world-class brands such as: American Family Mutual Insurance Company, Avis Europe, Brooks Brothers, Continental Airlines, Deutsche Lufthansa, Dollar Thrifty, Lands’ End, LEGO, LinkedIn, Newegg, Orbitz, Qantas, Southwest Airlines, and UnitedHealthcare. For more information about Responsys, visit responsys.com.