Being able to easily collaborate was central to our initial decision to standardize on Netformx DesignXpert
San Jose, California (PRWEB) November 15, 2011
Netformx® today announced that World Wide Technology (WWT), a market-leading systems integrator that provides innovative technology and supply chain solutions to customers around the world, has standardized on Netformx DesignXpert for network design and proposal generation.
Since it began using Netformx DesignXpert to automate the requirements-to-order process, WWT has seen significant improvements in network design accuracy and productivity. Now, with a global site license of Netformx DesignXpert – Gold Edition for Cisco, the systems integrator can realize even more time- and cost-savings and foster better collaboration across its entire engineering team. Additionally, with the Netformx Adapters for salesforce.com and SharePoint, WWT’s engineers will be able to easily collaborate with its sales team to win more business and increase customer satisfaction.
- With enterprise-wide adoption of Netformx DesignXpert, WWT engineers will be able to more efficiently and accurately discover, design, configure, quote and propose information and communications technology (ICT) solutions based on Cisco and compatible partner products, including those from APC, Belden and Plantronics.
- Using Netformx DesignXpert, WWT’s engineers will be able to design and propose ICT solutions anytime, anywhere. Engineers will also receive beginner and advanced training to ensure that they are maximizing their use of Netformx DesignXpert.
- WWT will continue to transform the complex, time-consuming network design process into a simple, collaborative one. The Netformx Adapter for SharePoint will allow engineers to share designs within a single repository, ensuring version control and preventing additional errors and costly rework. The customer will be able to develop a library of configurations that can be used as project resources to further accelerate the sales process, as well as ensure a smooth handoff of detailed, validated information to its post-sales team and professional services organization.
- Leveraging the Netformx Adapter for salesforce.com, WWT engineers will be able to automatically transfer their network designs to inside sales representatives. The software will make the proposal generation process more efficient and help shorten the sales cycle.
- “Being able to easily collaborate was central to our initial decision to standardize on Netformx DesignXpert. Since we started using the software, we’ve seen significant productivity improvements, but believe that we can achieve even greater results by equipping our entire engineering team with it,” said Bob Olwig, vice president of business strategy, WWT. “We are confident that we will see a significant return on our expanded investment in Netformx solutions.”
- “We are thrilled to help WWT create winning and profitable ICT proposals at a fraction of the costs of traditional methods,” said Steve Bamberger, chief operating officer, Netformx. “By enabling their pre-sales, sales and post-sales teams to work seamlessly together, we help WWT put the right technology solutions in the hands of every business.”
Learn more about Netformx DesignXpert, an integrated desktop platform that delivers automated, data-driven design, configuration, quotation and proposal generation solutions.
Learn more about the Netformx KnowledgeBase, the largest multi-vendor database for networking equipment with specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering information and discovery mappings for more than 338,000 products and over two million rules from top manufacturers of network products such as Cisco, Juniper, Avaya and others.
Additional details on Netformx’s customer success stories are available.
Netformx accelerates the requirements-to-order process for Information and Communications Technology (ICT) products. Service providers, systems integrators and equipment vendors worldwide use the company’s award-winning solutions to transform enterprise customer requirements into deployable networks and communications solutions.
Today, at least 25,000 networking design and sales professionals at AT&T, Bell Canada, Sprint, Verizon, Mountain West Telecom, CenturyLink, Orange Business, Swisscom, Dimension Data, Belgacom and many others use Netformx’s solutions. The company’s equipment vendor partners include HP, Cisco, Juniper, Avaya, TrippLite, Adtran, APC, Belden, TerraWave Solutions and Plantronics, among others.
More information can be found at http://www.netformx.com.