Boston, MA (PRWEB) November 22, 2011
Team Quodle is happy to announce the launch of its flagship website at http://www.quodle.com. A new social network based around something everyone has in common – a sense of humor.
Plenty of websites take funny pictures and throw captions on them(mostly of cats), but Quodle wanted to take it up a few notches - anything can be funny with the right perspective.
Quodle challenges people to see humor in everything and find that even a rock or a blank wall can be hysterical comedy. Even the most mundane of life can quickly turn it into a funny joke:
- Stuck in traffic for an hour staring at that stupid vanity license plate? Snap a photo and Quodle it!
- Neighbor in their bathrobe seem like a Jedi on the prowl? Quodle it!
- Spouse refuse to replace the toilet paper tube? Quodle it!
- Dog got its head stuck in the cabinet trying to steal food? Quodle it!
- Uncle Rico have a few too many and start table dancing? Quodle it! (Maybe a few times)
Chances are that somebody out there somewhere will get the joke and smile. There is no denying the power of laughter…now share it! Don’t be held back, don’t be afraid, and "Let your inner comedian out!"
Quodle is a twofold sport – a user can create(http://www.quodle.com/how-to-quodle.aspx) or a user can laugh. Ideally they do both, mastering the full Quodling experience, but if they prefer to just blast out a stream of jokes or sit in private and rate and chuckle, it’s all good.
Take a break from the grind, spend 30 seconds to sign up, and enter the Quodleverse to start wasting away time on the most addictive comedy website in years.
Quodle is a social media website centered around humor and jokes told by captioning and recaptioning any and all photos. In the right hands, anything can be funny! Where does the word 'Quodle' come from? Quote + Doodle = Quodle. Quodle is based outside of Boston, MA. Visit us at http://www.quodle.com for more info.