Birmingham, UK (PRWEB) November 16, 2011
Packt Publishing is pleased to report that 7 SQL Server titles, from its publishing catalogue, are now available on Amazon’s Kindle platform. They include: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Administration Cookbook, MDX with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Analysis Services Cookbook, and Learning SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services. More SQL Server titles will be made available in due course.
In recent times, Packt Publishing has become one of the world’s foremost publishers of technical books on Microsoft SQL Server. Titles have covered topics that include: SQL Server Administration, Master Data Services, and Cube Development (in Analysis Services). Packt seeks to provide a diverse range of high value information for Microsoft professionals.
1. Expert Cube Development with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services
2. MDX with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Analysis Services Cookbook
3. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Administration Cookbook
4. Learning SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
5. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Master Data Services
6. Beginners Guide to SQL Server Integration Services Using Visual Studio 2005
7. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 High Availability
In turn, an eighth title, although not directly aimed at SQL Server professionals, is also available:
Applied Architecture Patterns on the Microsoft Platform
All titles are also available in print format, and on selected library platforms such as PacktLib (Packt’s subscription based, in-house, web library product).
About Packt Enterprise. Packt Enterprise is designed to serve the needs of Enterprise professionals across the Microsoft, Oracle and IBM space; from administrators to developers to architects to end users. Packt Enterprise publishes on a number of Microsoft technologies including: SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint, Silverlight, Biztalk, ASP.NET and more.
# # #