Automating the process with Appointment-Plus can help wellness centers and facilities operate more efficiently and effectively by streamlining this oftentimes tedious and time-consuming process.
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) November 22, 2011
The winter holiday season is not just a time to celebrate with family and friends. It’s also the time of year when many of us will make our new year’s resolutions, which, for some of us, means making a commitment to a healthier lifestyle. Come Jan. 1, they’ll be flocking to wellness centers, franchises and corporate fitness centers to sign up for a variety of different service to accomplish this. This sudden interest in programs and activities can place a significant strain on these facilities and their branch locations, especially those unprepared for the hundreds or possibly thousands of new appointments they must schedule and manage. That’s why these organizations are turning to Appointment-Plus online scheduling software to simplify this burdensome task.
The worldwide experts in online appointment scheduling solutions and the industry’s most feature-rich system for Fortune 500 companies, enterprise-level corporations and large and medium-sized organizations, Appointment-Plus is the preferred online scheduling application for a growing number of wellness centers and corporate fitness facilities, who rely on its unmatched dependability and functionality for scheduling a variety of different services, including massages, chiropractic sessions, flu shots, body cleansing, holistic treatments, and dietary and health evaluations.
“Scheduling services and managing customer information can be challenging, especially during peak times of year,” says Bob La Loggia, CEO of Appointment-Plus. “Automating the process with Appointment-Plus can help wellness centers and facilities operate more efficiently and effectively by streamlining this oftentimes tedious and time-consuming process.
“By taking your appointment-scheduling processes online, Appointment-Plus simplifies and improves the process for both facility operators and their customers.”
The most relied-upon online scheduling solution for wellness centers and facilities since 2001, Appointment-Plus has developed numerous features of particular interest to these sites. Some of the most popular ones include:
- Room scheduling. Sites can schedule individual therapy rooms by time and session duration.
- Repeat customer reminders. Everyone appreciates a reminder. This feature will automatically send an e-mail reminder to a customer after a specified length of time between appointments has passed.
- Multiple appointments per time slot. This feature is popular for wellness and health facilities that schedule group seminars and activities.
Appointment-Plus online appointment software stands out from the competition at the enterprise-level by offering unique benefits and services simply not found in most scheduling systems. These include:
- A highly scalable system that allows organizations to easily accommodate increases in workload, users and growth.
- Web services, including integrations with existing software systems.
- The most configurable scheduling software system available.
- 24-hour support from its headquarters in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Dedicated business and support contacts.
•“Turnkey”, existing solutions that are instantly ready to go live.
- Custom graphic user interface (GUI) development.
- Robust reporting capabilities.
In addition to the aforementioned favorites of wellness centers, facilities and corporate fitness sites, all Appointment-Plus clients have access to its leading standard functionality, such as:
- Online customer self-scheduling, whereby individuals can book their own appointments online and at any hour of the day.
- Automated e-mail and text message reminders sent out by the system prior to a scheduled appointment time.
- Robust record-keeping and reporting capabilities.
Clients also have access to the new Appointment-Plus Marketplace, the online scheduling industry’s premier collection of plug-ins, modules and integrations, such syncs with QuickBooks and e-marketing service providers Constant Contact, iContact, MailChimp and Vertical Response, as well as online payment-processing through Merchant Warehouse. Future integrations include syncs with Google and Microsoft Outlook calendars and an enhanced mobile Web app.
To learn more about Appointment-Plus online appointment software, click here.
About Appointment-Plus: Appointment-Plus is the worldwide leader in online scheduling solutions for growing businesses, enterprises, higher education, government and logistics. With over 15 million end-users and 75 million appointments booked since its inception in 2001, Appointment-Plus is one of the fastest growing cloud-based services in the world. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., organizations ranging in size from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses use Appointment-Plus to book an average of 2.5 million appointments monthly.