Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) November 16, 2011
HealthcareSource®, the leader in talent management software solutions for the healthcare industry, recently wrapped up its annual user conference, Talent OutcomesTM, held at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas. Over 200 participants gathered to take part in a variety of timely and informative presentations on the issues impacting the healthcare HR, and to learn about important new solution updates and company announcements.
"Every year, we continue to see an increase in attendance at Talent Outcomes and this year was no exception," remarked Peter Segall, CEO & President, HealthcareSource. "We're pleased to announce the release of Sourcing ManagerSM, our job board ROI solution, and show a preview of our updated applicant tracking system, Position Manager® Version 11. This year's conference also featured discussions on important topics influencing healthcare HR, including social media for recruitment, behavioral-based interview training and strategy, achieving organizational HR initiatives and HR technology integration."
Talent Outcomes hosted many first time attendees. "This was my first time attending, and I was beyond impressed. I appreciated HealthcareSource listening to my ideas, and I'm excited to share what I've learned with my colleagues," said Mary Schabes, Employment Specialist, Human Resources, Bronson Healthcare Group.
During the conference, HealthcareSource made the following announcements:
- HealthcareSource announced the release of Sourcing Manager – a tool that automates job postings and allows healthcare HR professionals to measure the ROI of their online recruitment media sourcing. This solution tracks candidates from the first click all the way to hire. Sourcing Manager also offers seamless integration with Position Manager.
- HealthcareSource previewed Position Manager V11, with additional functionality, a new interface and improved reporting.
- HealthcareSource announced the launch of HUG - a community for local HealthcareSource User Groups. HealthcareSource will offer a grant for clients to launch their local HUG, online resources and support for HUG members, as well as awards for the most active user groups.
- The HealthcareSource Talent-in-Talent(TM) 2012 Award will be awarded based on contribution to the Community Forum. HealthcareSource clients who provide the most help and support to other clients, act as mentors and share their ideas online will be eligible for the award. In August 2012, HealthcareSource will pick 10 people who made the biggest contribution to the Community Forum and reward them with a grant to be used towards an event for their HR department and a free pass to attend Talent Outcomes 2012.
- HealthcareSource embraced social media more than ever at this year's event, with social media contests and the promotion of their blog, Healthcare Talent Management, facilitating a 1000% increase in blog subscriptions after the conference concluded. Their blog (http://www.healthcaretalentmanagement.com) covers issues impacting healthcare HR and provides in-depth case studies of their clients that demonstrate best practices.
Keynote speeches at Talent Outcomes featured Lydia Ostermeier, Director, Indiana University Health & President of NAHCR; Kim Lamoureux, Vice President, Research, Bersin & Associates; Yvonne Conte, Corporate Culture Expert; and Dr. Frederick Morgeson, Ph.D., Professor of Management, Michigan State University. The event also offered panel discussions featuring HealthcareSource clients Jennifer Mattucci, Manager, Talent Acquisitions, Beaumont Health System; Jodi Weiss, Senior Recruiter, Children's Mercy Hospitals; Miranda Maynard, Employment Supervisor, EMH Healthcare; Greg Maras, Vice President of Human Resources, Meadville Medical Center; Heather Knop, Sr. HR Professional, Oakwood Healthcare System; LuLu Ford, AVP Human Resources, Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center; Kathy Burrows, Director Employee Relations, Saint Francis Health System; and Carolyn Geer, Sr. HR Representative, Yale New Haven Hospital.
Next year's Talent Outcomes will be held November 7-9, 2012, at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
With over 1,500 healthcare facilities as clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management software for the healthcare industry. Through its software-as-a-service solutions, HealthcareSource helps healthcare organizations source, hire, assess and develop the best workforce possible in order to reduce costs and to improve patient satisfaction and safety. The company's talent management solutions include applicant tracking, onboarding, performance management, behavioral assessments, physician recruiting, video interviewing and a leading healthcare job board. A private corporation, HealthcareSource focuses exclusively on the healthcare industry and consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. For more information visit http://www.healthcaresource.com.
Patrick Rafter for HealthcareSource