Cloudwords aims to enable any organization, large or small, to be instantly everywhere. Following its launch in February of 2011, Cloudwords has more than quadrupled its client roster, adding global customers such as BranchOut, GlobalEnglish and Shazam.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) November 16, 2011
Cloudwords Inc., the world’s leading global Translation Management Platform, today announced new project management features within its cloud-based solution. The new release offers new features and developments for both vendors and customers, enhancing the user experience with increased functionality within the application, as well as additional simplicity and refinement improvements.
Following its launch in February of 2011, Cloudwords has more than quadrupled its client roster, adding global customers such as BranchOut, GlobalEnglish and Shazam. Further, the company has been conducting product and development sessions via the Cloudwords Feedback Forum to ensure its Translation Management Automation platform performs at the highest levels.
Highlighted functionality from the latest release includes:
- Cloudwords API: Customers can automate their global translation process by connecting Cloudwords to their business critical applications – CMS, WCMS and Source Control System.
- Translation Memory Improvements: Updates to the back-end dramatically increase the speed at which the Cloudwords platform processes Translation Memory for customers, offering significant savings and a faster time-to-market. Further, new stricter controls on the type of Translation Memory content that enter the system are in place.
- Project Department Feature: New functional departments within user dashboards allow customers to segment their company and provide their users with specific projects relevant to them.
- Unlimited Users and Defined Roles: Every customer has the ability to add unlimited users to their account and the Professional Edition further segments users via their specific role in the process – Administrator, Project Manager and Reviewer.
- Configurable Project Tasks: Customers are now able to edit which tasks are included in every project bid request, whether its voiceover, subtitles or post-editing.
- Fine-Tuned Project Messaging: Customers can now track read/unread messages on a per user basis, instead of marking a message as read whenever anyone within the company reads a vendor message.
- New Vendor Bid Report: Vendors now have access to metrics on the projects they bid for, including the ones they won and lost.
- User Experience Enhancements: As more advanced features are added to the Cloudwords application, users require a maintained ease and efficiency across each layer within the translation process. The user experience enhancements allow the user to gain the speed and complexity of the application without the headache of a complex process.
Cloudwords aims to enable any organization, large or small, to be instantly everywhere. It is now easier than ever to be multilingual in minutes or days, rather than weeks or months. Companies of all sizes can choose to extend their businesses into new languages and new markets, easily managing the entire process with the control, simplicity, security and reliability of the cloud-based Cloudwords platform.
Take control of your translation process with Cloudwords today.
Cloudwords, the leading on-demand language management platform for organizations conducting business globally, is revolutionizing the translation industry. Empowering customers with the innovative tools needed to simplify their translation management initiatives, Cloudwords delivers the industry’s premier native cloud translation management solution. Backed by cloud computing’s pioneers and industry visionaries, including Marc Benioff, the Company’s unique platform includes unmatched scalability, security and ease-of-use features, resulting in significant advantages over any other solution currently available within the marketplace. For more information on Cloudwords, please visit http://www.cloudwords.com.