London, UK (PRWEB) November 16, 2011
Due to the lavishly rising caustic soda demand levels in northeast Asia, the producers from the region are headed towards expansion of in-country supply. The trend will inevitably lead to tight caustic soda availability on some import-oriented markets.
Caustic soda net exports are expected to witness decline by 23% in the USA by 2013. Some traditionally North American imports regions will now be served by the caustic soda manufacturers from Asia. At the same time exports from the Middle East are forecast to boom. By 2013 new capacity additions are awaited to come on-stream in Iran and Saudi Arabia.
New market research report “Caustic Soda: 2011 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2016” is a complete guide to the insightful information on the global, regional and country markets of caustic soda. It presents comprehensive up-to-date analytical data and provides valuable market forecasts.
The report offers an examination of the present and the past of the caustic soda market and opens up most detailed forecast information up to 2016 on future trends, market developments, projected market volumes and prices. Factual data on caustic soda production and consumption, trade statistics, and prices for the material is reviewed.
Caustic Soda: 2011 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2016
Published: October, 2011
1. INTRODUCTION: CAUSTIC SODA PROPERTIES AND USES
2. CAUSTIC SODA MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. CAUSTIC SODA WORLD MARKET
3.1. World caustic soda capacity
- Caustic soda capacity broken down by region (incl. regions shares)
- Caustic soda capacity divided by country (incl. countries shares)
- Caustic soda producers and their capacity (by plant)
3.2. World caustic soda production
- Caustic soda global output dynamics (2003-present)
- Caustic soda production by region
- Caustic soda production by country
3.3. Caustic soda consumption
- World consumption of caustic soda (2003-present)
- Caustic soda consumption by end use sector, 2010
- Caustic soda consumption trends in Europe (incl. historical background 2003-2010)
- Caustic soda consumption trends in Asia (incl. historical background 2003-2010)
- Caustic soda consumption trends in North America (incl. historical background 2003-2010)
3.4. Caustic soda global trade
- World caustic soda trade dynamics
- Caustic soda export and import flows in regions
3.5. Caustic soda prices in the world market
- Caustic soda prices dynamics in Europe
- Caustic soda prices dynamics in Asia
- Caustic soda prices dynamics in North America
4. CAUSTIC SODA EUROPEAN MARKET ANALYSIS
Monthly report updates for “Caustic Soda: 2011 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2016” are also available.
The report on caustic soda has been provided by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd, an internationally recognized market research agency, specializing in chemical industry. “Caustic Soda: 2011 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2016” is covered within the catalogue “Inorganics”, which also includes reports on Ammonia, Ammonium Nitrate, Ammonium Sulphate, Carbon Black (BC), Chlorine, Potassium Hydroxide, Soda Ash, Sodium Chlorate, Sodium Sulphate, Titanium Dioxide, Urea markets.