Cumming, GA (PRWEB) November 18, 2011
CRC is currently trying to hire in four different departments:
- Sales: technical, B2B sales experience
- Quality Assurance
- Technical Support
- Programming, C# and SQL experience
In a recent interview, Robert Gerace, CEO stated, “We’re currently seeking motivated and qualified professionals in [the above] areas, particularly in programming. We’re looking for individuals with C#, SQL, and web development expertise. Anyone in the Atlanta area who has the above skills, and would like to work on the north side of town – away from the traffic is encouraged to visit our website and give us a call.”
CRC is a Cloud Service Provider which provides the following services:
- Software as a Service for mobile field merchandising operations
- IT Services, and IT Cloud Services ranging from full scale support of legacy systems up to and including virtual desktops, servers, and applications
- Disaster Recovery planning and preparations including hardware, backup (local and online), and emergency virtualization of critical servers
- Hosted QuickBooks™ solutions for small and medium businesses
Potential candidates have the potential to work on all systems, and thrive in an exciting and challenging, state-of-the-art technical solution based company.
CRC, Computer Resource Center, LLC was founded in 1989 in Tampa Florida as a software development company for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. Beginning in 1996, CRC began serving its software in the cloud as a provider of Software as a Service. Since the year 2000, CRC has grown and diversified and become four distinct but synergistic business units. In addition to the SaaS mentioned above, CRC offers other cloud based services such as: IT service/support, Disaster Recovery planning and protection, and hosted applications such as QuickBooks™. CRC is headquartered in Cumming, GA and led by Robert Gerace, its CEO.