Cumming, GA (PRWEB) November 18, 2011
CRC is inviting any 501c3 charity based in the Atlanta area to contact it via its website and explain in 50 words or less why it would like to be considered for a year of pro bono IT service. Selection criteria will be based on CRC’s opinion of which organization has the largest potential to help the largest number of people.
The organization awarded with the year of pro bono IT service will receive:
- Monitoring of servers
- Monitoring of desktops
- Anti-Virus software
- Anti-Spam software
- Unlimited help desk services for all users
- Unlimited pro-active hours of IT support
- Up to 8 hours per month of project related work
- Up to 8 hours per month of reactive IT support
- Quarterly business reviews with our Chief Technology Officer
- Consulting to help the organization find the most cost effective IT solutions
- Access to our SecureQB.com hosted QuickBooks™ solution
The charity selected will be notified prior to December 15, 2011, and a formal announcement will be made prior to January 1, 2012.
CRC, Computer Resource Center, LLC was founded in 1989 in Tampa Florida as a software development company for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. Beginning in 1996, CRC began serving its software in the cloud as a provider of Software as a Service. Since the year 2000, CRC has grown and diversified and become four distinct but synergistic business units. In addition to the SaaS mentioned above, CRC offers other cloud based services such as: IT service/support, Disaster Recovery planning and protection, and hosted applications such as QuickBooks™. CRC is headquartered in Cumming, GA and led by Robert Gerace, its CEO.