San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) November 17, 2011
There are few destinations more festive during the holidays than the San Francisco’s Union Square shopping district. To celebrate the season in style, Grand Hyatt San Francisco has crafted a shopping package that would make Santa and his elves step up their holiday game: luxuriously-appointed, recently-renovated guestrooms starting at $200 per night and generous discounts from top Union Square retail, restaurant and spa destinations. The ‘Shop Around the Square’ package at the Union Square San Francisco hotel includes:
- Best available rate; package rate starting at $200 per night (no minimum length of stay)
- Special discounted menus at Burger Bar including a gourmet burger (options include but are not limited to grass fed angus burger or buffalo burger) or salad, fries, soft drink, and a milkshake for $17.50; add a glass of wine or beer for $4
- 20 percent off spa services of $50 or more and 10 percent off La Belle brand products at La Belle Day Spas and Salons in San Francisco
- 10 percent off discount at major Union Square retailers, including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s
- Shopping-inspired chocolate and strawberry amenity, complete with bottle of champagne
In 2012, Grand Hyatt San Francisco will emerge from an extensive $70 million renovation. Upgrades to the San Francisco luxury hotel’s 659 tech-forward guestrooms and suites were unveiled in 2011, as were extensive expansion and improvements to its meetings and events facilities. Next year, a redesigned front drive and lobby will offer guests a grand new sense of arrival, and a modern new open kitchen concept restaurant and lounge will debut at the Union Square hotel.
The ‘Shop Around the Square’ package can be booked now for travel through Jan. 31, 2012. Based on availability and blackout dates may apply.
For more information about Grand Hyatt San Francisco, please visit the hotel online at http://grandsanfrancisco.hyatt.com or call (415) 398-1234.
About Grand Hyatt San Francisco – Sophistication on a Grand Level
With an unparalleled location in the heart of the vibrant metropolis of San Francisco, Grand Hyatt San Francisco offers luxurious accommodations, authentic hospitality and limitless access to the City by the Bay’s world-class shopping, historic landmarks, attractions, premier dining and entertainment. Ideal for business and leisure travelers alike, Grand Hyatt San Francisco features 659 guestrooms, including 29 suites, Respire hypo-allergenic rooms, a private Grand Club, expert Les Clef d’Or Concierge staff, a state-of-the-art Stay Fit health club, sophisticated dining with spectacular panoramic views, as well as award winning business facilities with 27,000 square-feet of flexible function space, plus San Francisco’s only conference theatre. For more information regarding Grand Hyatt San Francisco, please contact the hotel by phone at 415.398.1234 or visit the hotel website: http://grandsanfrancisco.hyatt.com
# # #