UK (PRWEB) November 18, 2011
Birmingham: Packt Publishing, a leading publisher of Oracle books, eBooks and library products announced that it will be attending the UK Oracle User Group Conference in Birmingham, UK, from December 5-7 2011. With more than 60 Oracle books/ebooks available on topics including Middleware, Development Tools, Applications and the Database – Packt Editors will be on hand to discuss publishing projects, answer any questions, give away free eBooks, and talk about exciting new opportunities with the authors of tomorrow. Packt will be on stand 5, at the ICC, Birmingham.
Attendees and Oracle IT Professionals can keep up-to-date with Packt Enterprise news by following Packt Enterprise on the company’s Twitter Feed - PacktEnterprise
About Packt Enterprise. Packt has published more than 60 books on Oracle technologies. Recent 2011 titles have included:
- Oracle BI Publisher 11g: A Practical Guide to Enterprise Reporting
- Oracle Weblogic Server 11gR1 PS2: Administration Essentials
- Oracle Identity and Access Manager 11g for Administrators
- Oracle Data Integration, Consolidation and Migration
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Financial Management 9.1
- Oracle Application Development Framework 11g: An Expert's Guide
- Getting Started with Oracle Hyperion Planning 11
- Oracle GoldenGate 11g Implementer’s Guide
- Oracle Application Express 4.0 with Ext JS
All Packt books are available in Print, eBook, and select library formats. Last year, Packt launched PacktLib – an own inhouse library platform where all Packt titles can be accessed through any web connected browser. An Oracle specific library has also been developed, for a low annual cost of just $120 per year.