San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) November 17, 2011
APPNATION (http://www.appnationconference.com/appnation3/), the leading executive conference and exposition focused on the burgeoning consumer applications economy, will take place November 30 – December 1, 2011 at The Concourse at the San Francisco Design Center. The third international, executive-level conference and dynamic, cutting-edge expo will feature companies from across the apps value chain, and will focus on social and mobile apps across all devices and platforms including PCs, smartphones, tablets, Internet-enabled televisions, portable gamers, peripherals and a range of other current and emerging connected devices.
APPNATION III kicks off with a keynote presentation by Facebook’s Head of Developer Relations Doug Purdy on day one, and Walmart’s SVP, Mobile and Digital, Gibu Thomas on day two. Keynote interviews with Andy Miller, General Partner at Highland Capital Partners, and Brandon Watson, Senior Director of Developer Experience at Microsoft Windows Phone are also planned.
APPNATION will also dedicate a significant amount of focus and onsite resource to give developers of all sizes an opportunity to learn how to further monetize their content, products, and services as well as offer them a unique and affordable opportunity to showcase their work in front of industry luminaries, investors, advertising agencies, media companies, the technology press and peers.
Confirmed speakers to date include, among many others:
- Kashif Ali, Director, Business Development, Microsoft Mobile Advertising
- Eric Bader, President & Chief Strategy Officer, Initiative Worldwide (Interpublic)
- Anna Bager, GM Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence, IAB
- John Cantarella, President, Digital, News & Sports Groups, Time Inc
- Jonathan Carson, CEO, Nielsen Telecom
- Tim Chang, Managing Director, Mayfield Fund
- Rebecca Lynn, Partner, Morgenthaler Ventures
- Vijay Chattha, CEO, VSC Consulting
- Peter Cole, VP, Technology Director, R/GA
- Giordano Contestabile, Franchise Business Director, Bejeweled
- Peter Farago, VP, Marketing, Flurry
- Ben Keighran, CEO, Chomp
- Clay Kellogg, Director, Mobile Partnerships, Google
- Joe Krause, Managing Director, Google Ventures
- Ragnar Kruse, CEO and Co-Founder, Smaato Inc.
- Andy Markowitz, Director, Global Digital Group, General Electric
- Ira Rubenstein, EVP, Digital, Fox
The full agenda and list of speakers is available at http://appnationconference.com/appnation3/agenda.php.
Registration is now open at http://www.appnationconference.com.
Tweet this: The Who’s Who of mobile are set to attend @appnationconf. Are you among them? http://bit.ly/d29wJz #mobile apps #apps #appnationconf2011
APPNATION is a new executive conference and exposition focusing on the burgeoning consumer applications industry. APPNATION is a unit of M2 Events, LLC, a new conference and thought leadership production company founded by Drew Ianni, a 15-year digital media and marketing industry veteran and former Programming Chairman and Senior Global Analyst for ad:tech, a leading digital media and marketing conference and exposition. Mr. Ianni has also held senior analyst and executive positions at firms such as Jupiter Communications, Lazard Freres & Co, and BBDO.
Follow APPNATION on Twitter at http://twitter.com/appnationconf
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6331257〈=en