Nashville, TN (PRWEB) November 21, 2011
HealthLeaders Media, the premier producer of news, analysis, and intelligence for senior healthcare executives, in conjunction with sponsor RelayHealth, offers a complimentary medical home leadership dialogue that will be available as a free on-demand webcast for one year.
Produced in collaboration with sponsor RelayHealth, HealthLeaders Media Rounds: The Business and Clinical Path to Medical Home is available for complimentary registration at bit.ly/sgcqES.
Held live at host St. Joseph Health System on November 11, 2011, HealthLeaders Media Rounds: The Business and Clinical Path to Medical Home featured the following thought leaders:
- C.R. Burke, President and CEO, St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare
- Lee Penrose, President and CEO, St. Jude Medical Center
- G. Scott Smith, MD, Medical Director, St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
- Jeff Gartland, Senior Vice President, RelayHealth
- Ewa Matuszewski, CEO, Medical Network One
Listen to this unique healthcare leadership dialogue at bit.ly/sgcqES with solutions, interactive Q&A, and lessons learned, including how to:
- Construct programs to support the cost and business model of risk and capitation
- Analyze “smart investments” for creating a medical home, including EMR, care coordinators, and chronic disease management programs
- Build physician trust in “new” systems of integrated care
- Apply lessons of pilot studies and PCMH certification
About HealthLeaders Media Rounds
HealthLeaders Media is gathering thought leaders from the best healthcare organizations to share what they know has worked—HealthLeaders Media Rounds, a series of national events hosted at change-oriented hospitals across the country.
Attend HealthLeaders Media Rounds onsite at our host facility to:
- Network with an exclusive, limited audience
- Meet change–oriented leaders
- Learn from hospital leaders at their hospitals
- Return at your convenience for one year
Or participate in the HealthLeaders Media Rounds simulcast to:
- Access the discussion live, as it’s happening, from your desktop or conference room
- Ask your questions via Internet Q&A
- Return at your convenience for one year
For information on collaboration opportunities, contact Paul Mattioli, 800/639-7477, or e-mail him at PMattioli(at)healthleadersmedia(dot)com.
RelayHealth, McKesson’s connectivity business, operates as a neutral partner in an open network environment, offering connectivity services and integration among all organizations, systems, and solutions. Its intelligent network is designed to streamline clinical, financial and administrative communication between patients, providers, payers, pharmacies, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and financial institutions. RelayHealth works to accelerate the delivery of high-quality care and improve financial performance through solutions such as online consultation of physicians, electronic prescribing, point-of-service pharmacy claims resolution by payers. RelayHealth securely processes more than 12.8 billion financial and clinical transactions annually. For more information, call 888.743.8735, or visit our Web site at http://www.RelayHealth.com. Follow us on http:Twitter (@RelayHealth) or visit the RelayHealth Facebook page.
About HealthLeaders Media
HealthLeaders Media, a division of HCPro, Inc., is a leading multi-platform media company dedicated to meeting the business information needs of healthcare executives and professionals. As an integrated media company, HealthLeaders Media includes HealthLeaders magazine, HealthLeadersMedia.com, the HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Unit, HealthLeaders Media Rounds events, HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs reports, and California HealthFax. All these platforms may be found online at http://www.healthleadersmedia.com.
The HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Unit is the premier source for executive healthcare business research and is powered by the HealthLeaders Media Council, made up of select members of the HealthLeaders Media audience of more than 240,000 healthcare executives. HealthLeaders magazine, named 2010 Magazine of the Year by the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors, is the premiere resource for information on management trends, innovations, market strategies, and organizational development for more than 40,000 healthcare executives and senior decision-makers every month. Award-winning HealthLeadersMedia.com is the healthcare industry’s destination of choice for online news and analysis.
HealthLeaders Media is the winner of 16 awards in 2011 from the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE) and the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors (ASHPE) including:
- 2 Gold Awards for Breakthroughs (Best Digital Magazine)
- Best Original Research: HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey
- Best Feature Series: HealthLeaders Service Lines
# # #