Snow Removal companies in particular have begun implementing HindSite & Mobile Web as a means of reducing paperwork received from sub-contractors.
Saint Paul, MN (PRWEB) November 28, 2011
HindSite continues to roll out its “Mobile Web” platform, a component of its field service software package, The HindSite Solution. Launched earlier this year in response to the increasing variety of web-enabled devices in use by service contractors, Mobile Web is a mobile friendly data collection tool.
Snow removal companies in particular have begun implementing HindSite & Mobile Web as a means of reducing paperwork received from sub-contractors. Each sub-contractor is provided with their Mobile Web connection, giving them access to routes and jobs while tracking time and other details (e.g. the amount of snow removed).
Development continues to provide regular updates to meet customer demand and provide new features. Examples of recent updates include:
- Estimating tools: Provides contractors with bid calculations and cost estimates
- Price overrides: Contractors can update prices in-field to reflect job conditions (e.g. snowfall), or set variable rates on each service, by customer or event
- Meter reading and recording tools: Allows contractors to track meter data at the beginning and end of a job
- Assessments, or custom in-field surveys: Allows service technicians to fill out a series of questions or checklists, and send the information back to the office paperlessly
- Signature Capture: Any device that’s web-enabled and touch-screen based can also accept a signature, digitally connected to the work order, for work verification
For more information on upcoming development, contact HindSite Software at 888-271-4076.
About HindSite Software: Field Service Software for More Profit and More Time
The HindSite Solution has helped contractors better control and grow their business with field service software since 2001. Designed by an irrigation contractor, HindSite assists service businesses with scheduling, contact management, field data collection (e.g. mobile time tracking), and billing integration with QuickBooks® and Peachtree®, creating a paperless business management solution.
# # #