Companies can eco-engineer an effective use of Pando to see a measurable difference in their environmental footprint.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) November 21, 2011
EarthIntegrate’s Pando™ is not only making an impact on the industry, but also on the environment. According to David Podmayersky, Director of Sustainability for EarthIntegrate’s parent company EarthColor, “Companies can eco-engineer an effective use of Pando to see a measurable difference in their environmental footprint”.
As part of David’s eco-engineering process, there are three ways a company can make significant impacts on their existing environmental initiatives:
1. Achieve a minimum 20% reduction in paper consumption via eliminating all product obsolescence in an on demand workflow
2. Access an eco-engineered workflow using renewable wind energy and printing carbon neutral
3. Convert remaining paper to a FSC 30% PCW paper then require all post-industrial waste to be recycled
By leveraging the Pando technology in conjunction with its’ parent company EarthColor’s production capabilities, the annual environmental savings for some customers have reached:
1. 12.06 acres preserved via sustainable forestry.
2. 4040.90 less trees consumed.
3. 2810.25 million BTU's less energy used, the equivalent of powering 30.88 homes for a year.
4. 2527161.30 lbs of greenhouse gases reduced and/or offset; the equivalent of taking 229.74 cars off the road for a year.
5. 1469470.80 gallons less water consumed.
EarthIntegrate and EarthColor also partner with several non-profits through their carbon offset purchase programs; these local community based programs would see a significant social benefit from these efforts, in addition to the positive environmental benefits. This is just one example of what clients might expect, the effective use of Pando is determined by the clients commitment to the program and the environmental choices they make.
EarthIntegrate believes that best-in-class marketing is built on best-in-class technology and that these can both be accomplished while maintaining a conscious commitment to the environment. With Pando, EarthIntegrate brings comprehensive marketing applications to life through innovative technological solutions and proven expertise. It is great marketing rooted in great technology, and a great step toward a sustainable future.
EarthIntegrate is the leading provider of enterprise marketing management platforms. The EarthIntegrate team is made up of some of the industry’s most prominent business analysts, designers, developers, testers and project managers, all dedicated to bringing comprehensive marketing applications to life through innovative technological solutions.
Our system and industry experts define, document and architect scalable solutions tailored to our customers’ specific business needs. By integrating best-in-class marketing, creative, technology and procurement practices, we provide clients with a faster, more effective way to grow and manage their marketing initiatives.