Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) November 22, 2011
Dread the thought of spending another holiday weekend crashed on grandpa’s pull-out couch? Eleven of Kimpton’s hotels in Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia are offering up ‘suite’ deals for those who want more space to sprawl over the holidays. Starting at 12:00 a.m. on Monday, November 28, 2011, Kimpton will launch a 72-Hour Cyber Monday Sale, giving away top hotel suites and specialty rooms for the price of a standard guestroom. Whether flying solo or traveling with an entourage of kids and pets, Kimpton’s got the key to restoring sanity after a frenzied holiday meal with the family.
A few of the amazing deals Kimpton will offer, some featuring savings of up to 60%, include:
- Hotel Palomar Washington DC – Premier Spa Suite with Fuji soak tub; regularly $349, sale price of $149 per night.
- Hotel Rouge in Washington DC – Specialty Bunk Room that can easily fit a family of four (one king bed /custom bunk bed nook); regularly $299, sale price of $119 per night.
- Hotel Monaco Baltimore – One-bedroom Mediterranean Suite; regularly $249, sale price of $149 per night.
- Lorien Hotel & Spa in Alexandria VA – Diplomat Suite, a one-of-a-kind suite featuring a 550-foot private furnished balcony, living room, wet bar, and oversized bathroom with spa rain shower; regularly $349, sale price of $159 per night.
The Washington DC region hotel sale will run from 12:00 a.m. on Cyber Monday, November 28 to Wednesday, November 30 at 11:59 p.m., or until room upgrades run out. Dates of travel are limited to December 15 to December 30, 2011.
To book, visit http://www.kimptonhotels.com/cybermonday . **Offers will not be available to book until the sale begins on November 28.** Rates are based on availability, and do not include tax. Suite and specialty room upgrades vary depending on hotel inventory, and inventory is limited so there is no guarantee that rooms will be available for the full 72-hour sale period.
Participating Kimpton hotels and starting rates include:
Washington, DC Hotels:
- Hotel Palomar Washington DC- $149
- Hotel Rouge - $119
- Hotel Helix –$119
- Hotel Madera – $129
- Topaz Hotel – $129
- Hotel Monaco Washington DC–$159
- Hotel Palomar Arlington - $149
- Hotel Monaco Alexandria- $169
- Morrison House – $149
- Lorien Hotel & Spa - $149
- Hotel Monaco Baltimore - $149
Follow us on Twitter at @KimptonInDC. #rejectthecouch
ABOUT KIMPTON HOTELS & RESTAURANTS
San Francisco-based Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, a collection of boutique hotels and chef-driven restaurants in the US, is an acknowledged industry pioneer and was the first to bring the boutique hotel concept to America. Celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2011, Bill Kimpton founded the company in 1981 and today it is well-known for making travelers feel welcomed and comfortable while away from home through intuitive and unscripted customer care, stylish ambience and having a certain playfulness in its approach to programs and amenities. Adjacent to the hotels are locally-loved, top-rated, destination Kimpton restaurants. Kimpton leads the hospitality industry in ecological practices through its innovative EarthCare program that spans all hotels and restaurants. Market Metrix, a recognized authority and leader in feedback solutions, consistently ranks Kimpton above other hotel companies in luxury and upper upscale segments for customer satisfaction. Privately held Kimpton operates 51 hotels and 56 restaurants in 23 cities. For more information visit http://www.KimptonHotels.com or call 1-800-KIMPTON.