Chicago, IL (PRWEB) November 18, 2011
Just in time for the 20th annual Magnificent Mile Lights Festival, Christkindlmarket and the best of Chicago’s holiday shopping deals, today Kimpton’s Hotel Monaco Chicago launches four new value-packed holiday specials perfect for a winter staycation or weekend getaway. As an added bonus, the Monaco’s recent $3.3 million refresh presents guests with redesigned guestrooms, featuring lush new décor and stunning window seat views of downtown Chicago and the Chicago River. For guests taking four-legged family members along for holiday travel, Hotel Monaco Chicago is a pet-friendly hotel, with no size limits or extra charges.
Toast the Season... For $1 More Holiday Package
This year, Hotel Monaco Chicago invites guests to raise a glass with a special holiday package designed to spread cheer (and help speed recovery from in-law visits). For just one extra Washington, guests can enjoy:
- Deluxe accommodations
- 2 complimentary cocktails of guests' choice per night
- Package rate is just $1 more than the Best Available Rate
The buck doesn't stop here. Guests will also get:
- Complimentary hot cocoa during the Monaco’s regular morning coffee service
- Hosted hot cider (spiked or not) during nightly wine hour
- Insider tips from on-staff “retail therapists”
- 20% off all in-room spa treatments
Offer valid through December 30, 2011. Subject to availability; blackout dates may apply. Book online or call 1-800-KIMPTON and mention rate code CHEERS. Rates start at $140/night.
Mag Mile Shopathon Package
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Celebrate Chicago’s 20th annual Magnificent Mile Lights Festival with Hotel Monaco and enjoy shopping savings throughout the holiday season.
● Deluxe accommodations
● Complimentary breakfast for two, in-room or at the adjoining South Water Kitchen ($50 value)
● $50 gift card to the Shops at Northbridge, featuring favorites like Nordstrom, Hugo Boss, Sephora, and Louis Vuitton
● Special holiday amenity at turn-down
Package available through December 31. Subject to availability; must be booked 48 hours in advance. Book online or call 1-800-KIMPTON and mention rate code MAGMILE. Rates start at $189/night.
Cabin Fever Cure Package
Ready, set, snow! Guests can get a head start on their New Year’s resolution by staying active and energized, even as temps start to drop. “Live like a local” by enjoying outdoor recreation all winter long. In case the Chicago weather catches guests off-guard, Hotel Monaco will even throw in cab fare to get them where they need to go!
● Start the day with a healthy breakfast for two from Kimpton's “Travel Healthy” in-room dining menu, designed by nutrition expert Joy Bauer ($50 value)
● Receive two complimentary pairs of Chicago winter-proof gloves from The North Face
● Enjoy ice-skating along Michigan Avenue at the nearby McCormick Tribune skating rink (skate rental is just $10), or join the locals snowshoeing and cross-country skiing at Northerly Island (free equipment rental is provided by the Chicago Park District).
● $20 taxi cab fare voucher
● Upon returning, refuel with a selection of complimentary granola or protein bars
Package valid through February 29, 2012. Subject to availability; must be booked 72 hours in advance. Book online or call 1-800-KIMPTON and mention rate code “FIT2012“. Rates start at $199/night.
Why wait for February to spoil a special Valentine? Indulge in a romantic three-course dinner before taking in gorgeous views of downtown and the river from our oversized window seats, then unwind in a soaking tub for two.
● Relax in luxurious accommodations in a Riverview Suite
● Complimentary champagne and strawberries welcome amenity
● Enjoy VIP service during a three-course dinner for two at the adjoining South Water Kitchen, served personally by the chef ($100 value)
● Late 2 p.m. checkout
Package valid through February 29, 2012. Subject to availability; must be booked 72 hours in advance. Book online or call 1-800-KIMPTON and mention rate code “HEARTS”. Rates start at $239/night.
ABOUT HOTEL MONACO CHICAGO
Hotel Monaco Chicago, 225 N. Wabash Avenue, is a Chicago boutique hotel and AAA Four Diamond Property overlooking the Chicago River and located just steps from the North Michigan Avenue and State Street shopping districts. After completing a $3.3 million refresh in the spring of 2011, the Monaco features lush guestrooms with striking window seat views. Originally built in 1912, its eclectic French-Deco inspired design envelopes visitors in high energy and high style. Call 312.960.8500 or visit http://www.monaco-chicago.com or http://www.facebook.com/HotelMonaco.Chicago for more information. Hotel Monaco Chicago is proud to be Green Key Certified with a 4-Key Rating for its sustainable, earth-friendly practices.