CMP Institute is going global with its CbMP (MBA-lite) and CtMP (MIS-lite) Certification Training. Vote for your city today!
(PRWEB) November 19, 2011
CMP Institute will be launching its 2012 CbMP (MBA-lite) and CtMP (MIS-lite) Certification Training World Tour in January, and the organization is soliciting inputs from professionals around the globe to vote for their preferred cities where they would like to attend certification training classes. To vote for your metro area or "global city" visit http://www.cmpinstitute.com.
For 2012, CMP Institute will offer the following certification training classes in the selected cities.
- CbMP (Certified Business Management Professional) Certification Training (Mini-MBA)
- CtMP (Certified Technology Management Professional) Certification Training (Mini-MIS)
In addition to online/self-study, here are some of the shortlisted cities (alphabetically arranged by Tier):
- Tier 1: London (UK), New York (NY)
- Tier 2: Chicago (Illinois), Dubai (United Arab Emirates - UAE), Hong Kong (China SAR), Paris (France), Shanghai (China), Singapore (for Asia-Pac), Sydney (Australia), and Tokyo (Japan)
- Tier 3: Amsterdam (the Netherlands), Beijing (China), Brussels (Belgium/EU), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Frankfurt (Germany), Jakarta (Indonesia), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Los Angeles (California), Madrid (Spain), Mexico City (for Latin America), Milan (Italy), Moscow (Russia), Mumbai (a.k.a. Bombay), San Francisco (California), Sao Paulo (Brazil), Seoul (South Korea), Toronto (Canada) and Washington DC (District of Columbia)
- Tier 4: Atlanta (Georgia), Bangkok (Thailand), Barcelona (Spain), Boston (Massachusetts), Dallas (Texas), Dublin (Ireland), Istanbul (Turkey), Johannesburg (South Africa), Lisbon (Portugal), Melbourne (Australia), Miami (Florida), Munich (Germany), New Delhi (India), Philadelphia (Pennsylvania), Santiago (Chile), Taipei (Taiwan), Vienna (Austria), Warsaw (Poland) and Zurich (Switzerland)
- Tier 5: Depending on the level of interest from other metro areas, we may consider other cities.
About CMP Institute
CMP is a global management and leadership training and certification organization that is committed to discovering and developing the managers and leaders of tomorrow. CMP Institute bestows the following credentials:
- CMP (Certified Management Professional) - 360 degree review or feedback-based
- CbMP (Certified Business Management Professional) - Professional Certification
- CtMP (Certified Technology Management Professional) - Professional Certification
- MBA-lite (upon successful completion of CMP and CbMP) - Professional Certification
- MIS-lite (upon successful completion of CMP and CtMP) - Professional Certification
For more information see http://www.mba-lite.com and http://www.mis-lite.com, or visit http://www.cmpinstitute.com. In addition to the above credentials, the Institute also offers the Mini-MBA and Mini-MIS training programs self-paced/live-online as well as classroom (onsite at a company location, as well as via public seminars).
About the CMP
CMP Institute's flagship credential, the Certified Management Professional™ or CMP®, is the world's first and only certification to be based not upon a candidate's ability to take and successfully pass an exam or a test, but rather upon an evaluation of the candidate's professional management skills and abilities by his/her peers, direct reports and a supervisor. The evaluation is conducted using a 360 degree review or feedback administered by CMP Institute. The CMP credential is the foundation, and a prerequisite, for the Institute's other certifications including the CbMP® (Certified Business Management Professional™), CtMP™ (Certified Technology Management Professional™), MBA-lite™ and MIS-lite™ certifications.
# # #