“An elite level swimmer possesses the mental prowess to remain focused, the technical expertise to maintain near-perfect form, and the physical fitness to go the distance.” -- Coach Baker
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) November 21, 2011
A touring, year-round camp since 1996, Peak Performance Swim Camp prides itself in providing a holistic training approach for kids ages 8-18. Camp founder, author and former Olympic coach, Nick Baker, will be on-deck for every session at Peak Performance’s most popular and nearly sold-out location – Orlando, Fla.
- Camp is well-timed as swimmers prepare for the climax of the short course season and upcoming spring championships
- Holistic training approach conditions the whole swimmer - mentally, technically and physically
- Coach Baker’s signature Swim Positive philosophy
- Partnership with Nike / U.S. Sports Camps
- Low swimmer / coach ratio ranging from 6:1 - 9:1
- Enjoys 75% plus rate of repeat campers hailing from around the globe
December 27-31, 2011
(Both Elite and Advanced Training Camps available)
National Training Center
1099 Citrus Tower Boulevard, Clermont, Fla.
About Peak Performance Swim Camp
A touring, year-round camp, Peak Performance Swim Camp prides itself in providing a holistic training approach for kids ages 8-18. Based in Orlando, Fla., camp founder, author and former Olympic coach, Nick Baker, emphasizes his Swimming Triangle (mental, technical and physical) and Swim Positive philosophies at each camp. With low swimmer / coach ratios ranging from 6:1 – 9:1, Peak Performance features distinctive camps for competitive swimmers, from elite to junior level. Peak Performance is a Nike / U.S. Sports Camps partner. Private instruction is also available. For information, visit http://www.swimcamp.com or call 877.308.PEAK (7325). Peak Performance can be found on Facebook and Twitter - @swimcamp.
# # #