London, UK (PRWEB) November 21, 2011
Cefozopran belongs to the class of the fourth generation cephalosporins - extended-spectrum agents with similar activity against gram-positive organisms as first-generation cephalosporins. They also have a greater resistance to beta-lactamases than the third generation cephalosporins. Many fourth generation cephalosporins can cross blood brain barrier and are effective in meningitis.
Cephalosporins are used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections, such as respiratory tract infections (pneumonia, strep throat, tonsillitis, bronchitis), skin infections and urinary tract infections. They are sometimes given with other antibiotics. Cephalosporins are also commonly used for surgical prophylaxis – prevention of bacterial infection before, during, and after surgery.
New report “Cefozopran - Comprehensive patent search” prepared by Genericsweb has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Cefozopran - Comprehensive patent search
Published: November, 2011
Price: US$ 7,200
The pipeline developer report on Cefozopran is a regularly updated, professional patent search, which not only identifies relevant patents, but presents categorization and interpretation, all delivered by a convenient online interface.
Pipeline Developer Report Features:
- comprehensive patent searching, covering the world's key territories;
- identifies patents covering molecule, formulation, process, use, combination and assay techniques;
- patent identification, categorization and interpretation;
- grouped by patent family and assigned to development categories based on interpretation of key aspects of the patent claims;
- manual filtration of patents not relevant to generic development;
- updated on a monthly basis, including changes to patent families, statuses, and litigation;
- enables fast analysis and verification by hyper-linking to crucial patent documents and national registers.
More new pipeline reports by the publisher can be found at Genericsweb page.