My Friendship Bracelet Maker
Roseville, MN (PRWEB) November 21, 2011
Having trouble finding that perfect gift for a favorite tween girl? Need toy ideas that are creative and stimulate minds? Never fear, MindWare, an award-winning creator, manufacturer and distributor of brainy toys for kids of all ages, has released its top five toy picks for tween girls this holiday season.
Top 5 Gifts for Tween Girls
1. My Friendship Bracelet Maker – Coming in at the top of the list this year is Crorey Creations’ My Friendship Bracelet Maker, a modern take on the time-honored tradition of creating and sharing friendship bracelets. My Friendship Bracelet Maker’s innovative design loom lets kids create friendship bracelets quickly and easily. Included in the kit are 56 precut threads in 14 different colors, and a slide-out tray with inside storage to keep strings organized. My Friendship Bracelet Maker has won numerous awards, including the 2010 Dr. Toy Best Products Winner, Creative Child Magazine's 2010 Top Toy of the Year Award, and most recently, the 2011 Parents' Choice Fun Stuff Award. To view a video demo on My Friendship Bracelet Maker, please visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pg9OcGNVEnU
Crorey Creations has also recently introduced a My Ribbon Barrette Maker, a return of the popular 80’s barrette-making trend. The new Ribbon Barrette Maker kit makes the process of creating fashionable and fun barrettes a cinch and includes 8 barrettes, 16 ribbons and 128 colored beads, all stowed in a handy storage tray.
2. Break Open Real Geodes Science Kit – Also on the list this year is the perfect gift for that budding scientist. The Break Open Real Geodes Science Kit allows kids to crack open geodes (which were formed millions of years ago when prehistoric volcanoes erupted and gas bubbles were trapped in lava) to discover incredible crystal caverns. The kit includes safety goggles and 15 geodes from 3 different mines, which might contain quartz, fluorite, calcite, or even amethyst crystals! Geodes range in size from 1.5"-2". The Break Open Real Geodes Science Kit has won the 2011 Dr. Toy 10 Best Educational Products Award, 2011 Dr. Toy 100 Best Products for Kids, 2011 Parent Tested, Parent Approved Award, 2011 Product of the Year, Informal Education Products and Creative Child Magazine's 2011 100 Best Products for Kids Award.
3. Rock & Runway Fashion Studio – For the fashionista on your list, The Rock & Runway Fashion Studio allows kids to experiment with an artist’s most important tools and techniques to create edgy or elegant fashions. The Studio includes an LED light tablet, 2 traceable models, 100 clothing clings, how-to inspirational book, 10 colored pencils, 2 graphite pencils, silver and gold markers, pencil sharpener and eraser. Uses standard 8” x 11” paper and four AA batteries (not included).
4. Create Your Own Snow Globes – Who doesn’t love snow globes? Kids can create their very own magical snow globe scenes – from rainbows and rabbits to trains, turtles and more – with this special kit. Easy to use, kids shape the clay, add glitter and tap water and then twist the dome to make their own unique Snow Globe. The kit includes 12 colors of modeling clay and components to make 3 snow globes.
5. My Chocolate Workshop – Rounding out this year’s list is a yummy treat. My Chocolate Workshop allows kids to turn their creativity into delicious confections for friends and family! The Chocolate Workshop features a safe-to-touch chocolate melting pot, molds, foil wrappers, boxes and stickers to make and design candy gifts or dipped treats! The set includes 200 pieces. Use your favorite chocolate, carob or melting candy (not included).
MindWare is an award-winning creator, manufacturer and distributor of Brainy Toys for Kids of All Ages. Their diverse product line includes games, puzzles, brainteasers, arts and crafts activities, mysteries, mazes and more. Their goal is to place high quality toys that teach and entertain into the hands of children and adults.