Cambridge, Mass. (PRWEB) November 22, 2011
VT MÄK (MÄK), a company of VT Systems, Inc. (VT Systems), today announced that it will be showcasing new product capabilities through a series of solution oriented demonstrations at I/ITSEC 2011, November 28 – December 1 (Booth #2549) in Orlando, Florida. MÄK will be featuring two customer simulations, custom integration efforts featuring new product features and partner products, and a full slate of traditional product capability demonstrations.
MÄK is pleased to host its customers SRC, Inc. and the C4I Center in their booth this year.
- SRC will be demonstrating their text-to-speech synthesis technology integrated into a VR-Forces simulation. The ultimate goal of the SRC system is to use synthesized speech to completely and successfully mimic the speech pattern of a live human.
- The C4I Center, a collaborative effort of George Mason University and InstitutoTecnológico de Aeronáutica, will be demonstrating how they developed a testbed using VR-Forces and VR-Vantage XR to study planning for relief operations.
MÄK will also unveil an Intelligence, Reconnaissance, and Surveillance (ISR) Lab that models an unmanned vehicle system (UVS). The ISR Lab presents several components: UAV mission planning and flight simulation using VR-Forces; a UAV control station built with DiSTI’s GL-Studio; UAV sensor video rendered with VR-Vantage with sensor modes provided by JRM Technologies; and Scalable Network Technologies’ Exata network emulator which models the radio network that affects the quality of the video transmission as it streams from the UVS to the ground station. An analysis station using AGI's SimMetrics to model GPS accuracy and sensor detections will also be demonstrated.
In conjunction with the exhibition, MÄK will present innovative solutions in a variety of formats:
- Jim Kogler, Director of COTS Products for MÄK will present “Simulated Video – Video Generation for Unmanned Vehicle Systems” at the Innovation Showcase on Monday, November 28, at 4:00 p.m.
- On Wednesday, November 30,MÄK will be presenting a paper entitled “Open Streaming Terrain for Modeling and Simulation” at 4:00 p.m. in Room W304G.
- MÄK is also presenting an innovative solution to after show events at its MÄK Fest – Distributed I/ITSEC Soirees. Hosted by MÄK on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights, these events will give attendees the chance to network and unwind at three exciting Orlando venues.
- Monday, November 28– Celebration kicks off at Howl at the Moon on International Drive at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 29 – Fireworks lakeside at Walt Disney World’s Epcot Park.
- Wednesday,November 30 – Karaoke at Rising Star Karaoke at Universal CityWalk.
As there are limited tickets available, anyone interested to attend should contact a MÄK sales representative at info(at)mak(dot)com.
VT MÄK helps customers deliver simulation systems. Leveraging a strong foundation of COTS software products and custom developed system components, MÄK works with customers to build and populate compelling 3D simulated environments in which users train, plan, analyze, experiment, prototype, and demonstrate. MÄK’s primary users are in the aerospace and defense industry, yet the company’s products and services can be used anywhere modeling and simulation is needed. Thousands of customers worldwide use MÄK products, including the world’s ten largest defense contractors. VT MÄK is a company of VT Systems. Please visit http://www.mak.com.
VT Systems is an engineering company providing integrated solutions to the commercial and government markets in the aerospace, electronics, land systems and marine sectors. VT Systems’ innovative solutions, products and services include aircraft maintenance, repair and modification; software solutions in training and simulation; satellite-based IP communications technology; network solutions that integrate data, voice and video; rugged computers and computer peripheral equipment; specialized truck bodies and trailers; weapons and munitions systems; road construction equipment; and ship design and shipbuilding. Headquartered in Alexandria, Va., VT Systems operates globally and is a wholly owned subsidiary of ST Engineering. Please visit http://www.vt-systems.com.