"At Practice Fusion, we're doing everything possible to make the switch from paper to EHR easy for our medical providers. We are fortunate to have a wonderful community of doctors and nurses who believe in us."
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) November 22, 2011
Practice Fusion made its ratings debut with AmericanEHR Partners, a program of the American College of Physicians, last week by earning more top awards than any other Electronic Health Record (EHR) vendor. The free, web-based EHR system received first place for Implementation Experience, Support Experience and Population Management and received top ten ratings in ten categories altogether. The detailed EHR ratings can be viewed through the AmericanEHR website via a registration.
- Practice Fusion was rated No. 1 for EHR Implementation Experience, Support Experience, and Population Management over paid EHR systems including Amazing Charts, athenaClinicals eClinicalWorks and Greenway
- Clinicians rated ease of set-up with Practice Fusion a high score of 4.78 out of a possible 5
- Implementation resources and level of support both received a 4.89 out of 5
- Practice Fusion received a perfect 5 for ease of generating a patient list based on drugs or diagnosis
- AmericanEHR Partners is a joint program of the American College of Physicians and Cientis Technologies which gathers independent reviews from clinicians across the country
"Once again, the ratings prove that doctors can receive the best technology and customer support from a completely free EHR," says Ryan Howard, CEO of Practice Fusion. "At Practice Fusion, we're doing everything possible to make the switch from paper to EHR easy for our medical providers. We are fortunate to have a wonderful community of doctors and nurses who believe in us."
- 83 percent of clinicians said they would recommend Practice Fusion to a colleague
- 23 percent said they would recommend Allscripts MyWay to a colleague
- 39 percent said they would recommend athenaClinicals to a colleague
- 60 percent said they would recommend eClinicalWorks to a colleague
Practice Fusion has grown to become a leading force in the health technology sector. The company delivers easy-to-use technology to medical providers in small and mid-sized practices across the country, especially among primary care specialties. Practice Fusion's EHR system includes charting, scheduling, e-prescribing, lab integrations and referral letters to replace paper in the medical practice. The free EHR can also be used to earn $44,000 or more Meaningful Use incentives.
Practice Fusion’s web-based EHR is available for free to any medical provider in the country with no installation or downtime required. Medical providers can sign-up for Practice Fusion online at http://www.practicefusion.com in less than five minutes.
About AmericanEHR Partners
Developed by the American College of Physicians and Cienties Technologies, AmericanEHR Partners provides physicians, state and federal agencies, vendors, and funding organizations across the United States with the necessary tools to identify, implement, and effectively use Electronic Health Records (EHRs) and other healthcare technologies.
About Practice Fusion
Practice Fusion provides a free, web-based Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system to physicians. With charting, scheduling, e-prescribing (eRx), lab integrations, referral letters, Meaningful Use certification, unlimited support and a Personal Health Record for patients, Practice Fusion's EMR addresses the complex needs of today's healthcare providers and disrupts the health IT status quo. Practice Fusion is the fastest growing EMR community in the country with more than 100,000 users serving 25 million patients. The company closed a $23 million Series B round of financing led by Founders Fund in April 2011. For more information about Practice Fusion, please visit practicefusion.com.