Our objective is to build a competitive league with teams that have solid management, proven performance and within EFL team geographic proximity.
Binghamton, NY (PRWEB) November 23, 2011
Annual Meeting to be held in Glens Falls January 27th - 29th
Building upon its successful 2011 season, the Empire Football League is currently recruiting teams for the 2012 season. The EFL’s objective is to continue building a competitive league and as a result seeks to integrate into its structure, teams with solid management, proven performance and within EFL team geographic proximity. This year’s annual meeting is scheduled for January 27th - 29th in Glens Falls, New York.
Teams interested in applying for Empire Football League membership can contact them via any of the following:
- Phone: (877) 624-4485
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.empire-football-league.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/359850453651/
- Blog: http://empirefoot.blogspot.com/
The Empire Football League’s Championship was recently awarded to the Albany Metro Mallers as a result of a 26-14 victory over the Syracuse Shock. It is the fifth Empire Football League title the Albany franchise has won. Albany also won championships in 1979, 1989 and most recently back-to-back titles in 2005 and 2006. This game was streamed live for fans worldwide and is now available for replay at http://www.steveweedproductions.com/sports.html.
The EFL is also proud to announce the following All Star Selections for 2011: http://empire-football-league.org/press-releases/60-2011-empire-football-league-all-stars-.html
About the Empire Football League:
Established in 1969, the Empire Football League was established to:
- To provide a football league that fosters and facilitates amateur tackle football training and competitions regionally and nationally
- To support the growth of amateur football regionally and nationally
- To organize, coordinate, and support football games with other regional and national football teams and leagues
- To train, educate, and promote football players who desire to play on regional and national football teams