The needleless injection technique is a major step forward in Aesthetic Medicine making dermal filler injections a safer, less traumatic procedure that is easier for the body tolerate.
Beverly Hills, CA (PRWEB) November 30, 2011
The founder of Beverly Hills Aesthetics and the President of the American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery, Dr. Sam Assassa, is one of the first U.S. Physicians to offer needleless cannulas, thin and flexible hollow tubes that serve as an alternative to the traditional needle.
The needleless injection technique is a major step forward in Aesthetic Medicine making dermal filler injections a safer, less traumatic procedure that is easier for the body tolerate. Needleless cannulas allow very precise and smooth placement of the filler, and they eliminate the risk of bruising or bleeding.
How the Needleless Cannula Works
The process is as follows: a micro cannula is inserted under the patient’s skin. Dermal filler is then injected through the cannula to help soften wrinkles, augment lips and cheeks and restore facial volume due to aging. With needleless cannulas it becomes increasingly easier to re-establish the youth and harmony of the face.
“In the past, bruising resulted from dermal filler injections using traditional sharp needles. This caused frustration for both the physician and patient,” Dr Assassa says. “This has now been eliminated using the blunt cannula which passes under the skin and doesn't cut the skin or blood vessels, which is how it eliminates bruising and pain.”
Preliminary reports suggest the possibility of a longer duration of the product/fillers when injected through the needleless needle.
The advantages of using the Needleless Cannula
- Precision—the filler can be injected with great precision in any facial area without bleeding or bruising.
- Flexibility—the cannula allows access to virtually any area of the facial anatomy for improvement with fillers. Previously hard to treat areas such as vertical lip lines, hollow cheeks and temples are easily corrected using this technique.
- Safety—the blunt tip of cannula prevents injecting inside a blood vessel, which eliminates devastating complications.
- Comfort—patients undergoing cannula injection experience less discomfort than they would during needle injections.
- Minimal Recovery—the downtime associated with the traditional technique is practically eliminated.
- Value—because fillers can be administered with greater precision, the results are more natural and less product is needed to treat most areas.
Dr. Sam Assassa is a non-invasive aesthetic cosmetic surgery specialist and the founder of Beverly Hills Aesthetics. He is also the President of the American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery and an international speaker and lecturer on non-invasive aesthetic medicine. His state-of-the-art techniques have made him one of the leading aesthetic surgeons specializing in non-invasive cosmetic surgery, Smart Lipo and body sculpting. Call our Los Angeles clinic at (888) 349-2069 for more information on needless cannulas and dermal filler treatments.
# # #