Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) November 24, 2011
Vana Workforce today announced Vana Human Capital Management is now delivered on Force.com, salesforce.com’s enterprise cloud computing platform for building employee-facing social apps. Vana Human Capital Management is immediately available for test drive and deployment on AppExchange at http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/.
Vana Human Capital Management represents a breakthrough in the marketplace with one integrated solution to manage the entire workforce lifecycle from hire to retire for global small and medium enterprises.
Vana Human Capital Management delivers one integrated solution for global workforce management, benefits, absence and leave management, performance and talent management, workforce collaboration, workforce dashboards and analytics.
“Small and medium enterprises today are quickly moving to the cloud to drive workforce productivity, collaboration, and talent management for competitive advantage,” said Patrick McGuire, president, Vana Workforce. “The combination of the proven Force.com platform and our leadership in delivering Human Capital Management solutions is transforming how organizations manage and develop talent in today’s social, global, and mobile workforce.”
Moving to the Social Enterprise™
Vana Human Capital Management enables employees to connect and collaborate in the social enterprise with social performance feedback, social org charts, workforce collaboration and more powered by Salesforce Chatter®.
Product Key Features
- Core Global HR System of Record - Manage the entire workforce from hire to retire with a solution that delivers global, multicurrency, multilingual human resources management.
- Global Job and Position Management - Manage both position and task management including support for complete effective dating of work assignments including future, current, and historical tracking.
- Absence Management - Complete absence and leave management solution provides unlimited absence types, leave accruals, country specific rules processing, and self service absence request and calendars.
- Benefits & Compensation - Deliver global benefits and compensation management including tracking and administering benefit plans and programs, benefit enrolment, base and merit compensation, allowances, bonuses, and sales commission payments.
- Social Goals Management - Deliver collaborative goals management, social feedback, and initiative management.
- Performance Management - Complete template based performance review process including configurable performance sections, employee and manager ratings, workflow and approval processing.
- Learning & Development - Create and manage workforce learning and development, succession plans, talent pools, and leadership development.
- Workforce Collaboration - Search and connect with those that matter, create groups, share ideas and files, and collaborate in real-time.
- Workforce Analytics and Reporting - Track workforce and talent insight and trends with embedded dashboard and reports with drag and drop reports and dashboards creation.
Vana Human Capital Management is available now and is priced at $7 per employee per month.
About the Force.com Platform and AppExchange
Force.com is the trusted social enterprise platform for building and running any employee app in the cloud. Force.com powers the Salesforce CRM apps, the more than 200,000 custom apps used by salesforce.com customers such as Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and Sprint Nextel and the more than 1,200 ISV apps built by partners such as BMC, FinancialForce.com and Fujitsu.
Enterprise apps built on the Force.com platform can be easily distributed and marketed through the salesforce.com AppExchange http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/.
The salesforce.com social enterprise platform delivers the most trusted and comprehensive cloud technologies for social, mobile and open apps. It includes Force.com, the cloud platform for employee apps, Heroku, the cloud platform for customer apps and Database.com, the cloud database to integrate the social enterprise.
Salesforce, Dreamforce, Force.com, social enterprise, Chatter, Heroku, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Vana Workforce
Vana Workforce is the industry's leading cloud provider of human capital management solutions specifically designed to the needs of small and medium enterprises. Vana Workforce HCM delivers a completed and integrated human capital management solution for global organizations form hire to retire. Founded in 2008, Vana Workforce has customers on every continent, and was recently recognized by Gartner Research as a "Cool Vendor" for 2010.
# # #