(PRWEB) November 28, 2011
Business Travellers from India and around the world have been enjoying an even better travel experience courtesy of Accor Hotels Business Traveller Package, launched in October. Fortunately the impressive deal continues for all bookings online from now until 15th December 2011 at participating Accor India Hotels.
The Business Traveller Package has so far been met with a very positive response from domestic and international business travellers in India. Guests are entitled to free breakfast and internet during their stay for business trips in the cities of Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Lavasa and Pune. The Business Traveller Package starts at the best available rates from USD 57 at participating hotels:
- ibis Pune
- ibis Gurgaon
- Mercure Lavasa
- ibis Mumbai Airport
- ibis Bengaluru Techpark
- Mercure Hyderabad Abids
- Novotel Hyderabad Airport
- Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach
- Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre
With international standards of hospitality and ideal locations in central business districts, Accor Hotels provide the perfect solution for business trips, meetings and conferences, boasting large function areas, adjustable meetings rooms and a wireless internet connection throughout the hotel. The elegant contemporary rooms are spacious and comfortable, complemented by unrivalled service and tantalizing gastronomy served at the gourmet restaurants from some of the finest chefs in India. Alternatively, business travellers can kick back and relax after a hard day’s work at the stylish bars.
Combine your next business trip in India with luxury and pleasure at Accor Hotels in India. Visit the Accor Hotels in India website for more information and promotion details.
Accor, a major global group and the European leader in hotels, as well as the global leader in services to corporate clients and public institutions, operates in nearly 100 countries with 150,000 employees. It offers to its clients over 40 years of expertise in two core businesses:
- Hotels, with the Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, Suitehotel, Ibis, all seasons, Etap Hotel, Formule 1 and Motel 6 brands, representing 4,000 hotels and nearly 500,000 rooms in 90 countries, as well as strategically related activities, such as Lenôtre;
- Services, with 30 million people in 40 countries benefiting from Accor Services products in employee and public benefits, rewards and loyalty, and expense management.
# # #