Recovery Connection has always been dedicated to providing addicts, alcoholics, families, friends and employers with information to help break the bonds of addiction.
Pompano Beach, FL (PRWEB) November 25, 2011
Recovery Connection is proud to announce the expansion of this nationally acclaimed addiction and treatment information resource. Recovery Connection has always been dedicated to providing addicts, alcoholics, families, friends and employers with information to help break the bonds of addiction.
In their on going efforts to educate the public about addiction and the value of treatment, new references and resources have been added. Recovery Connection has created:
- A new addiction and recovery blog to keep users up-to-date on addiction and recovery topics
- An addiction and recovery forum for the exchange of ideas and questions about addiction
- Addiction related infographics to enhance the learning experience making it easy for people to access a good deal of data
- Articles written by therapists and recovering addicts alike to make the issues about addiction tangible to the reader
- And even more addiction resources.
The ever expanding role Recovery Connection makes in the fight against addiction is present in the 24 hour a day, 7 day a week Addiction Helpline that is offered free of charge. Recovery Connection coordinators are in recovery and can help address the fears and questions pertaining to addiction, treatment, insurance, detox, and recovery. Helpline coordinators can direct callers to the appropriate treatment and detox centers that fit callers’ needs.
More services and resources are in the implementation phase for the Recovery Connection website that will further enhance both the usability of the site and the scope of information provided. Knowledge is power. Empowering people to get the right treatment is paramount. Addiction can destroy lives, but Recovery Connection knows that the right addiction treatment program can save lives.
If you are suffering from addiction, or a loved one is struggling with substance abuse, or dual diagnosis, Recovery Connection can help. For more information call the Addiction Helpline at 1-800-993-3869.