Keeping up with the numerous federal tax law changes enacted these days can be a tough task for CPAs, enrolled agents, and registered tax preparers.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) November 30, 2011
Preparing for tax season can be a burdensome task for tax practitioners each year. Keeping up with the numerous federal tax law changes enacted these days can be tough for CPAs, enrolled agents, and registered tax preparers alike. “This year has brought us some real doozies,” says tax expert, Vern Hoven CPA, EA, who specializes in demystifying tax legislation for all return preparers.
In a recent AICPA survey, solo practitioners and smaller firms cited keeping up with tax laws and their growing complexity as a major issue! To help ease their pain, CPE Link is offering an information-packed online course, 2011-2012 Federal Tax Updates. Tax practitioners can access the materials conveniently online. They can watch the video at their own pace as many times as needed to digest the material.
Course instructor Vern Hoven discusses the current tax codes, cases and rulings affecting individual and business taxation this year. Vern meticulously compiled the comprehensive Federal Tax Update manual containing hyperlinks to important rules and regulations—a valuable resource for tax practitioners.
The course includes the following topics:
- Individual & Employee Federal Tax Update (5 hours)
- Schedule C/F & General Business Federal Tax Update (5 hours)
- Estates, Trusts & Beneficiaries Federal Tax Update (2 hours)
- IRA & Individual Retirement Federal Tax Update (2 hours)
- IRS Practice & Procedures Federal Tax Update (2 hours)
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) & Partnership Federal Tax Update (2 hours)
- Payroll & Self-Employment Tax Federal Tax Update (2 hours)
- Real Estate & Investment Federal Tax Update (3 hours)
- Business Pension Plan & Issues Federal Tax Update (1 hour)
- C & S Corporate Federal Tax Update (2 hours)
These online courses qualify for 26 CPE hours for CPAs and EAs in all states. If practitioners need CPE credit, they have up to one year to complete the final exam.
About CPE Link: CPE Link is a provider of online CPE for CPAs, EAs, CMAs, CFPs and other financial professionals. Practitioners can choose from a broad curriculum of 40 live webcast topics every month and over 600 hours of online self-study. CPE Link is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.