(PRWEB) November 28, 2011
The use of training is a key strategy in keeping employees motivated and productive; helping organizations to introduce new concepts and to realise the full potential of their employees. The Paradigm 3 training module manages employee training from planning through to completion. The development of training strategies and the implementation of those strategies must be carefully monitored, evaluated and revised, if necessary, to ensure the success of the plan.
Paradigm 3 training module utilizes a number of specific tools to help organizations realize those goals.
- Gap Analysis - compares the training requirements of a job position to a person's training records, the analysis lists completed and incomplete requirements.
- Customizable training records
- E-mail notifications of required training
- Notifications of periodic retraining
- Tracking of competency
- Escalation of notifications should critical training not be completed on schedule
- Flexible and customizable reporting
- Detailed search capability
- Enterprise-wide access to all data for designated personnel
- Permanent retention of training records for later use by staff or auditors
"The addition of the module has greatly enhanced the capability of the software to be a comprehensive and integrated compliance management system" states Gary Halford, President of the Interax Group Inc. " and we are very excited to be able to offer this to our existing customers and to future clients."
Many organizations spend a great deal of money and time on training and re-training programs but not all of the organizations quantify the results of the programs in which they have invested. The Paradigm 3 training module aids organizations in accessing measurable data and allows human resource departments to define the effectiveness of their programs.
Interax Group is the North American supplier of Paradigm 3 document control software and Flags® quality and production control and management software.