We've added a lot of great new tools for our Pro Users that I know they are going to love
Grand Forks, North Dakota (PRWEB) November 29, 2011
Ntractive today announced its greatest upgrade yet to Elements CRM, the company's Mac Customer Relationship Management Cloud Solution. Elements CRM 4.0 is available immediately to all customers and includes features that integrate with Apple's® new Mac OS X 10.7 Lion operating system.
"Elements CRM 4.0 has been an exciting project. We are thrilled with the new Pro features and speed improvements," said Justin Bartak, Ntractive's CEO. "We've added a lot of great new tools for our Pro Users that we know they are going to love."
Elements CRM 4.0 Benefits:
- User Interface - navigation and UI has been greatly enhanced.
- Speed - 10x speed improvements throughout the app.
- Mail App - Version 2.0 of Elements CRM Mail is released and better than ever.
- Double-Byte Support - Japanese, Chinese and Korean support.
Elements CRM 4.0 Pro Features:
- Credit Card Processing - PayPal™ Website Pro is now supported.
- Designer Element - customize the look of invoices and other forms.
- Reports Element - completely redesigned with more on the way!
- Payments Element - new and improved for managing customer payments.
- Utilities Element - import and export data or mass delete records.
- Connect Element - connect the lead sign-up page on your website into Elements CRM.
- Dashboard - view sales stats and watch your sales climb with great new Dashboard tools.
- Backup Element - get extra protection with saved database backup instances.
- Much More - as always, so many great enhancements!
Pricing & Availability
Elements CRM 4.0 is available immediately and free for current users. Small Business pricing starts at 24.95/user/mo, and Professional pricing starts at $44.95/user/mo. http://www.ntractive.com/mac-crm/en/pricing/ Some features are available to Professional Users only. Elements CRM 4.0 is also available to download on the Mac App Store.
Ntractive is the Mac Customer Relationship Management (CRM) company that develops Elements CRM. Ntractive is changing the way companies collaborate, work and communicate on the Mac. The company's Elements Platform, which is part desktop and part cloud, is powered by Webkit (http://webkit.org/). Webkit is the open source browser engine that is used by Safari, the iPhone and many other applications. To learn more about Ntractive, go to http://www.ntractive.com
© 2006-2011 Ntractive, the Ntractive logo, Elements CRM, and the Elements CRM logo are trademarks of Ntractive, LLC. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.