The top ten books in self-publishing for October.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) November 28, 2011
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for October were:
- Beating Neuropathy by Dr. John Hayes, Jr.
- Cancer – It’s a Good Thing I Got It! by David A. Koop
- God, Gold & Glory by Henry Falany
- In the Blink of an Eye by Sheryl Brown Nixon
- Keep Dancing by Rosie Giesie
- Know Better, Do Better, Be Better by Jeffery L. Watts
- Marty’s Musings by Martin D. Jessen
- My New Social Life by Dominique Dorvil
- The Source by Steve Deming
- Struggles, Service & Smiles by Robert B. Wiley, Lt. Col., USAF, Ret.
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134