Jamesville, New York (PRWEB) November 29, 2011
Webucator is pleased to announce a brand new SharePoint 2010 End User Course.
This three-day instructor-led class is designed for end users working in a SharePoint 2010 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries as well as basic page customizations. Complete class goals include:
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2010 Team Site.
- Learn to create SharePoint lists.
- Learn to customize SharePoint lists.
- Learn to create SharePoint libraries.
- Learn to manage library document versions.
- Learn to create SharePoint list and library views.
- Learn to create sub sites using various SharePoint templates.
- Learn to create and edit Web page content.
- Learn to create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries.
- Learn to create Site columns and content types.
- Learn to integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2010.
- Learn to manage basic permissions of SharePoint 2010 resources.
Webucator, a leader in technical and business training, offers a convenient, quality solution for Microsoft SharePoint End User training. Webucator’s public classes are delivered in a live, online environment, and they are never cancelled for low enrollment. These instructor-led classes include hands-on exercises and problem-solving scenarios. Also, students can retake classes for free to review the material.
To learn more about this course, visit the course page. Any questions can be directed to marketing [at] webucator.com.
About Course Author
Bruce Gordon is a staff trainer for Webucator and has been a Microsoft Certified Trainer since 1995. He has taught Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) courses on ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML Web services, Windows Forms, WPF, Silverlight, SharePoint, SQL, and various other Microsoft product courses. He has also developed custom courseware including courses designed to help students pass Microsoft certification exams.
Webucator provides online and onsite business and technical training, including SharePoint training. Webucator has provided training to over 70% of the Fortune 100 Companies. Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS), an R.E.P. with the Project Management Institute, and has a GSA contract. Learn more at http://www.webucator.com.